Search results

1. Knakker

Got a /pos of a friend, clicked it and ..THIS is weird!!?

Dam? He ain't a pigeon, right? ;) Rap
  2. Knakker

Uber: The golden cloud!

Nice ending :wtg: I'm not gone gratz on all of them tho. :silly2: Happy hunting, Rap
  3. Knakker

Silly me!My First TOWER(!) is in PvP4 (!!!)

Congratz mate, An exciting and terrifying first tower :wtg:
  4. Knakker

Achievement: My first global

Congratz, you'll remember this first one :D Cheers, Rap
  5. Knakker

Liquid cooling at last

It always looks nice with the lights and tubes. Best thing that I like about it, is keeping it cool :cool: Nice job Carl. Cheers, Rap
  6. Knakker

Here In My Car

Awooooooooh, Hounds on a roll :yay:
  7. Knakker

Monkeys have Birthdays too!!!

Happy birthday Sass :dancing:
  8. Knakker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish!

I'm not a towel. You're a towel. :kos:
  9. Knakker

Happy Birthday Raptor

Hippy barthday, rap. :birthday: Cheers, Rap :D
  10. Knakker

Upcoming Missions

1. Quantity or quality OR 2. Quantity and quality I really do hope for the later one. For the moment I'll sit back and wait for the new mission content to be released. Untill now the missions seem promissing. Rap
  11. Knakker

My New Jag Coat!!!

Awsome coat WP. It worked out real well. All you need now is a matching pistol. :wtg: Cheers, Rap
  12. Knakker

Have you ever cried over EU ?

Short and simple... no. Not over a game. As said by others, lots of pissed off and happy moments in general and a jawdrop :jawdrop: or 3 because of loot tho. If it would get that far, I'd stop instantly, sell out and read a book. Rap
  13. Knakker

Quest System: Take a guess what is going to be total ridiculous about it? ;)

After running 10 minutes (no tp chip allowed ;) ) towards the quest area, you bounce back to your start point due to lagg, after which the server crashes. Bungy is such fun untill ya hit a brick. :wtg: Rap
  14. Knakker

cyberlife : it's fun ( ...or play for other fun?)

I really tried to make some sense out of it. My head hurts now tho :( Gl on your next post.
  15. 150 Health

150 Health

16. Knakker

Achievement: Someone had to be first

Congratz, Z. :)
  17. Knakker

Festival of Firepower XiV - Acid Trip

A huge gratz to SV for winning this crazy acid event. All acid will be used wisely in "scientific" experiments :eyecrazy: I had a great time as this FoF was one of the more triggerhappy experience for me. I think I broke a something that was still shiny 6 hours before, which was the intention...
  18. Knakker

Help: Fix twin ring!!!!!

I actually thought they removed the ring completely at Twin. Tho moving it out of eye sight is almost the same in practice. It used to be much more lifely. Rap
  19. Knakker

DOA Loudmouth, SGA Edition

While trying to get some skills in during these 2x skill bonus days and burning some ambus.... I ran into this one. I thought I had used up my luck allready, so I wasn't expecting anything. I see some gun in the loot window, thinking: "Nice, finally a LR63, tho it looks a bit different."...
  20. Doa Loudmouth Sga Edition

Doa Loudmouth Sga Edition

21. Doa Loudmouth Sga Edition

Doa Loudmouth Sga Edition

22. Knakker

Client Loader... Please!

Server is green atm, tho still the maintenance message is coming up. :scratch2: edit: and back to "Some areas or services may be inaccessible. This does not have to affect your gameplay."
  23. Knakker

VU 10.0.8: who is in game, where and how long?

It took me about 15 minutes to download. Tho there's no logging in due to maintenance :D I logged out somewhere west of Troy, near eviscerators. Prolly I'll get a warm welcome from them when I'm able to logg back in. Not to their knowledge, I'll be welcoming them too :handgun: :vampire...
  24. Knakker

Achievement: Longest Session 2.0

gratz, that's a huge amount of time. I haven't gotten past 3 hours this VU. Funny to see one of my HoFs in there :cool: :wtg: Cheers, Rap
  25. Knakker

Laser now green and

It ain't smoke, it's fried air. ;) But ye, alot of new stuff to get used to. Rap
Back