Search results

1. Knakker

DOA Loudmouth, SGA Edition

While trying to get some skills in during these 2x skill bonus days and burning some ambus.... I ran into this one. I thought I had used up my luck allready, so I wasn't expecting anything. I see some gun in the loot window, thinking: "Nice, finally a LR63, tho it looks a bit different."...
  2. Knakker

HoF: VU10 Brand new HoF

Hi there, Got my first HoF of the new VU10. I didn't even start out with a global or cheap HoF, just a proper enough one :wtg: 330ped Hogglo young: To my surprise it included some Eon footies (M,L) Btw, the HoF sound seems to be extended now, or it's just my imagination taking control...
  3. Knakker

Achievement: Avoidance reached

Hello, Got me a newly unlocked skill, which will make me avoid loot even better: Avoidance :yay: Needless to say that I'm happy to check this one from the list of locked skills :laugh: Onwards to the next one, which will most likely be treatment. Cheers, Rap
  4. Knakker

ATH: PotE event with silent banana ATH

Hi all, I had a very good time hunting bots during the Robot invasion, some great skilling and fun team hunts too. Tho I never expected to see one of these in my loot window. :yay: Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit :tux: :dance: It took me a minute before I got my ass back from the floor...
  5. Knakker

Uber: 8.2k sweet Uber

Hi all, I was sure this would never be one of mine, tho after alot of hunting. Tadaa: 8208 PED 8k of eye oil , full CB13 and some other bits :yay: :dance: :woohoo: :jawdrop: Had 3 more globals in that run, worth another 300 ped. But that seems so little compared to this one. Yes, the...
  6. Knakker

10 Global streak on 1 day

It might be common to some, but it's my first to have 10 solo globals on a single day. :yay: I started out pretty quiet, but after a few, it got stuck in my mind. It IS possible to get 10 for sure and my goal was set. 129.93 Atrox mature started it off. Then in just a few minutes 125.23...
  7. Knakker

Achievement: Cool Gloryhound

Hi there, I've been looking forward and working towards this nice unlock: Coolness. :yay: It unlocked last night, when Chopper and I were kicking some Feff butts. Got the screenie right here. It should give a nice health boost, so I'll be looking alot healthier from now on. ;) Cheers, Rap
  8. Knakker

5000 rifle finally

Yay, at last I made this personal milestone. . I always liked the idea of being "halfway to 10k" :laugh: Next will be unlocking coolness, tho it's still a load of ammo away. Keep on :handgun: Cheers, Rap
  9. Knakker

Hounds Rock 5 : Argo 0

Having a great run on Argo's after having 5 globals. :wtg: :yay: Chopper and I had a blast on shooting those argo's and bad luck was no issue, better yet: Good luck was the issue :laugh: The team was called 'Bery Wise, Hound Foolish', although the bery's only gave a silent one. Here are the...
  10. Knakker

2 globals after dry spell

After 5 weeks of hunting without any global. Here finally 2 globals on 1 night. :yay: :woohoo: 92ped Allophyl dominant: 85.7ped Allophyl old alpha: Cheers, Rap
  11. Knakker

first trox of the day forks it over :D

After a few feff's being kinda cheap, I went for some trox. So the first green fourarmed bipedal bigmounth I see gives me a global. :yay: 63ped Atrox mature: Cheers, Rap
  12. Knakker

3 trox go into a bar and.....

yadayadayada shot em and globalled on them :yay: Somehow those trox are generous :cool: 54ped Atrox young: 72 ped Atrox mature: Within 10 minutes another one fell to my surprise. 61ped Atrox young: Can't wait for another hunt. :sniper: Cheers, Rap
  13. Knakker

A double trox....

A double trox with mayo and a coke, no fries, please. What, only the double trox? Ok, I'll settle for those. :rolleyes: :launcher: I love new smilies lol 57ped Atrox young: 74ped Atrox young: Cheers, Rap
  14. Knakker

Tough, being a clan warlord :)

Yep, one moment you're walking your cold blue butt around, next moment you're being robbed of your korss. It must be tough as a feff :laugh: 113ped Feffoid Clan Warlord: Cheers, Rap
  15. Knakker

Ambuwhat?

An Ambulimax indeed. Usually very cheap mobs, but today after a bit of a hint towards them with the good ol' mk-II, this one forked it over. :wtg: :laugh: 95ped Ambulimax mature: Cheers, Rap
  16. Knakker

GloryHounds WoF Party

A very good global day, which started of for me with a solo global on a tiny trox ;) 67ped Atrox young: This saturday was the handout of the first ever WoF jackets and the occasion screamed for a nice Gloryhounds soc hunt and so we did. We headed for some chompers, which kept sitting on their...
  17. Knakker

nice feff after a dry spell

After trying the loot on feff's, they surprised me with a korss. I guess the loot turned out good ;) 61 ped feffoid raider: Cheers, rap
  18. Knakker

Serendipity, finally got it

:yay: Let the new skillspoints gain. It's my 3rd unlock and took some time, but I got it :D I hit 30 laser hit profession standing and unlocked Serendipity 2 shots after that.
  19. Knakker

my first global on the new VU ;)

Like it says, it's my first global for the new VU. Only instead of the usual thyroid oil, this VU it's changed into muscle oil :silly2: 75 ped Molisk young: Cheers, Rap
  20. Knakker

To Feff or not to Feff

Well, to Feff obviously :wtg: It's somewhat different of my usual molisk hunting parties, but I can join the 'I've looted a Korss club' now. 59 ped Feffoid bandit: Weird tho, as this was one of the few times I did loot during my hunt on feff's. All the others give me a strict yellow no loot...
  21. Knakker

S> 10k Molisk tooth

EDIT 2: AUCTION IS CLOSED I'm selling around 10k molisk tooth, the amount may vary a bit as it grows every day. I'll set the startbid at 550%. BO added on 600% End date set to the 30th of May. Happy bidding, Rap EDIT: 12k tooth now
  22. Knakker

Double your fun, double your... global :D

There I was again, jumping upon molisks. Scaring the... err... common dung out of them :) Well, you can guess it allready, they dropped everything they had on them and ran away. 72 ped molisk scout: I became pretty good at scaring them and this molisk gatherer dropped all he had, a nice 170...
  23. Knakker

1, 2, 3, more?

After I had loot going up and down, these came when the loot was up :silly2: a 57ped molisk scout: a 62ped molisk scout: and this 80ped molisk young I kicked last week: Cheers, Rap
  24. Knakker

First hof: 771ped

omg, just omg :yay: I was talking to a soc mate about a team hof yesterday and that my first solo hof was still to come. and just seconds after he logged out .... a 771 ped hof :jawdrop: :woohoo: :dancing:
  25. Knakker

Hounds are at it again

Chopper, Dilly and me went on a Atrax hunt and we got a loud applause, swirlies all over. Got my first team hof in :yay: An Atrax prowler with 172 ped to drop for us. Swirlies!!! It are more swirlies than a global, I just bet it are more :D Screenie of the hof in the chat Before we got...
Back