Search results

1. U

RL "Discover EU" event, Northern California; free stuff - need volunteers

Yea, it was a blast! Great event Darri! We need cheerleaders next time. :)
  2. U

1.2+ Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours

Insanity apparently has a new record! WELL DONE SODI. Nuts.
  3. U

MiningMaps: New Product from Entropia Outfitters

LOL :laugh: So true
  4. U

Question: Miningtrends for every single day??

I think mining is based upon game algorithms, not player algorithms. Mines are plotted by the server and when you mine a check is done to see if the player can 'see' it based upon availabiltiy (has someone already mined it), skills, range of tools, etc. Then at some time in the future a new...
  5. U

Selling Tantardion Horn

Bump. Still have a couple in storage. Anyone interested? PM me.
  6. U

Selling: Robot Beacon 35PED (type 1110)

Bump! Bump
  7. U

Bump! Anyone interested in the high end Beacon? Still available at 670 PED total (TT + 635)
  8. U

PC: Faucervix Claw

Sob, Did anyone ever answer the question? What is the value?
  9. U

UPDATE - SOLD - Selling one Robot Beacon (type 1110) 35PED TT + 635 = 670 PED total This is under current market prices PM me if interested - Ultimus
  10. U

Entropia Outfitters (?)

It is legit I too can vouch for Darri! He has been playing for years and we (with a few others) started a society a long time ago. Everything is legit. Ultimus
  11. U

Fight and Conquer OLA-01 (Neconu Valley)

114 PED Click to enlarge
  12. 114 Necanu

114 Necanu

13. U

Selling Tantardion Horn

Bump. For those who are interested and Bond the elite hunter, who has far surpassed his once mentor.
  14. U

Selling Argonaut Claw Small

Bump. For those who are interested
  15. U

Selling Argonaut Claw Small

Please PM me with offers. Ultimus
  16. U

Selling Tantardion Horn

Please PM me with offers. Ultimus
  17. U

The reason MA won't make a score board.

I see a more obvious and subtle solution. Let each player get their own running score. Heck, it could even be client tracked (unofficial, of course - with the official score calculated by the database crunch). This way people can track their own progress but not know others. Now, the social...
  18. U

Selling Storm Kolor Jeans blueprint (L)

We have a winner! Congrats to Etopia, the new owner of the Storm Kolor Jeans BP!! Cheers, Ultimus
  19. U

Latest anonymous bid is 3300 ped! Looks like we are down to two serious bidders (unless we have someone stealthy waiting in the wings). One bidder is posting in the thread (Etopia) and one is communicating anonymously via PM. To ensure fairness, so both parties have an equal chance at...
  20. U

Thanks for the Bump Bond! You rock!
  21. U

Bump.......
  22. U

The latest anonymous, you know who you are, bid is 3100 ped. Cheers, Ultimus
  23. U

That explains it. You clothes crafters and resellers are a wiley bunch. :) Ultimus
  24. U

LOL. Etopia, you crack me up! So why is it most of the bidders prefer to be anonymous? At least one of them has said if they win, I can post their name. But it is a mystery to me why most (except you) are so secretive... Ultimus.
  25. U

We have a new anonymous bidder who is offering $2750 PED
Back