Search results

1. SODERD

Buying: pvp gear

Bump, mainly looking for weapons now.
  2. SODERD

gimme a nice package price and ill takem both.
  3. SODERD

Armor M eon, infil or other L or UNL: Harness thighs shins foot Gloves Weapons: Tango AL29 other fun toys Pm me
  4. SODERD

Selling: Multiple Items. Tier 8 AL29 Felis. Tier 4.4 Maddox IV

intrested in the la29, a pricerange in mind?
  5. SODERD

Selling: Tango T5

Bump. .
  6. SODERD

Selling: Vaporizer UBER tiers

Bump. ..
  7. SODERD

Selling: Vaporizer UBER tiers

see pic post or pm offers. thx
  8. vapor

vapor

9. SODERD

Keep them offers comming!
  10. SODERD

Bump for this uber pvp and tagging weapon!
  11. SODERD

As said above, the L versions aint very good... Range is everything in pvp4 at the moment. And with T5 dmg one hit is very often enough. Its also great to be able to pick mobs from far far away... No chans to be grouped ;) It cant be compared to low tiers as the max dmg increases drasticly...
  12. SODERD

Testing automated limiting of posts in Selling forum.

Hope the testing period is short... As this forum is an auction house more or less and would die without the tradeing section i can not Understand why you would want to make it worse and not better
  13. SODERD

Id say atleast 25k
  14. SODERD

Takeing offers Low offers will be ignored. Range? Very long Dmg? Alot
  15. SODERD

Buying: PVP skills & gear

I got a t4.8 tango... Everything is for sale at the right price. Been working on the last 0.1 to t5 for a while so its probably close. Give me a pm with an offer.
  16. SODERD

Hello from a new player

Hello and welcome!
  17. SODERD

FYI: Ubers are Out?

I belive alot of us started back in 2002-2006... back then alot of us did not have children and many had alot more energy ;) I havent put a 10th of the hours most ubers has but even at my poor rate its to time consuming when raising a family. I cant realy justify buying thousand of dollars...
  18. SODERD

10 Years of Entropia

Gg uber! !
  19. SODERD

Selling: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

With the thorifoid helmet... No regen... The fap is worth its weight in gold.
  20. SODERD

Selling: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Its an awesome fap! Hope u never find a buyer!!!
  21. SODERD

Entropia ad on Youtube vids...

They could fit both some nice info and the registration form in one page... I for one would never registrate without info, and if i dont get the info handed to me i normaly move on...
  22. SODERD

Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

I dunno, is pvp made to be fun for miners or pvpers? Will easy access make pyrite MU drop? Will boredoom chase away pkers? Turn on the radar or next target...
  23. SODERD

The real problem as i see it: As a pker it has become very boring in pvp4 as its very hard to find targets... Hours of searching without finding a single GD... I for one has left pvp4... I want action, thats what i think pvp is all about. 3 hours searching to find a drilling miner... A...
  24. SODERD

Thor ur such a noob boss!!! ;D
Back