Search results

1. Gianna

EU Merchandise Store is pretty weak

I decided I wanted to get some EU swag from the webshop and all they had was 2 shirts, a hoodie and some sort of drinking flask. My choices of color were black. I ordered a couple T-shirts anyways and I might get the hoodie. The quality looks pretty good I must say. Be nice to have more stuff...
  2. Gianna

Additional modules for Quad-Wing Interceptor (L)

I have no interest to ever invest in any ship other than the Quad-Wing Interceptor (L). It is the perfect small combat ship of Entropia. I don't expect this to become some sort of space combat game (If Quad-Wings were ponies...) but I would like to see: 1) a module that crafters can build that...
  3. Gianna

Fun Space pvp moment today

Had a great pvp moment in space today. I was farming Skyflail young near Arkadia SS in the quad and my quad was down to maybe 3% structure, so I started heading back to SS to repair. I was about .5au out from SS and laser beams are flashing past my cabin. I went into barrel roll instantly but I...
  4. Gianna

Beginner's Guide to getting to Space. Entropia's most mysterious realm.

There are other versions of this, buried online. But maybe this might be a quicker way for someone new, browsing the forums. I made this for new avatars like myself, who are drawn to the mysteries and riches of Entropian Space. People brag of their apartment and mansion views, I garauntee you...
  5. Gianna

Eminence is recruiting

EDIT: Recruitment is now closed. Thanks everyone! :) Hello, Eminence is currently recruiting. We are 100% new player friendly, with few requirements. Our weapon of choice is the Kismet Light Laser System. Also referred to as "The Great Equalizer". A weapon that turns even the new player...
Back