Search results

1. Janus

Crushing the competition

Go get em MA :yay:... don't let your foot off the pedal now, you gottem on the ropes! And to think all this without a lick of advertising! The braintrust @ *blahblah* surely caught wind of your recent triumphant re-introduction of MF and they must have realized that taming is sure to follow in...
  2. Janus

One Hypothetical Idea for the Introduction of New Planet Transportation

This took an hour and a half, isnt very well thought through, has some holes and probably isnt all that practical (I certainly don't work in the MMO business). My point in posting this is merely to highlight to the powers that be that it doesn't take a huge investment of time and effort to...
  3. Janus

Buying: Omegatron Sunstorm

Beach season is close at hand and I'm looking to build some brawn while adding to my neconu tooth fairy fund. As hunting with this baby acts as a free tanning booth, I'm looking to acquire a few of them to help build a base before basting @ Boreas. Any truth to the rumours that crafters have...
  4. Janus

Entropy calcs

Has seemed a tad tense here perusing the forums of late. Wondering if this might be a contributing factor, one that even our ever-present, all-powerful Brig Jenny may have difficulties remedying (I'm now realizing I likely should have held on to my Sala set :)) I'm sure the clever chaps at the...
  5. Janus

Audio Input Interaction

Was interesting reading some of the recent threads debating auto-clickers in VU10. As a fairly recent RSI sufferer (diagnosed with "localised chronic compartment syndrome"), my ailment has certainly biased me towards encouraging MA to implement some sort of alternative input device/method into...
  6. Janus

Selling: Full Salamander Male

Selling Full Salamander M 11k 500 Neconu teeth thrown in for quick sale (5 days or less). Yes you admire the shiny bling, but point out that these teeth are more or less useless in game atm. Well, thats true enough, but don't forget that they are one of the hardest known substances found...
  7. Janus

How Now (Mocha Cream) Brown Cows?

Yes, yes, this is likely the last thing that needs to be brought up on the forum at such a foreboding moment, as we fight to the last Jester laser bullet against the electro-coated metal monsters, but following that last beating I took out in Big Z today (my Sala is still smoking as I write)...
  8. Janus

Sweet Stability

Thought today how refreshing it is that good old, rock solid, stable EU doesn't need to resort to silly ploys such as selling expansion packs, nor pander to the daft droves of media folks now flocking about trying to understand why 20 somethings would enthusiastically queue around the block at 3...
  9. Janus

The Gathering Sky

Ah... the sky. A most emotive subject here on EF, one that more often than not elicits polarizing and highly charged opinions on its state, appearance and relative "elevation". I know full well that it's most difficult to broach this subject without sparking vociferous responses via "acetylene...
  10. Janus

Buying: Tiger Foot Guards (M)

Hi, I'm looking to buy a pair of Tiger Foot Guards (M) [repairable version] Thanks
  11. Janus

Oi! Gordon, get on yer bike!

What you playing at old boy? Trying to jeopardize Blighty's hard earned nick as "Rip Off Britain"! The damn tourist mobs in Covent Garden are scoring lattes for under $6 USD this week. Get it together man, this short term chart is a complete train wreck, and we, the dedicated EU depositors in...
  12. Janus

Had a High Old Time

Honed in on the mother lode tonight, and my heart is still functioning after missing a few beats when these epic swirls glowed my way! :yay::D:yay: Was too paralyzed by disbelief to actually get the nice screen shot, needing a triple-take at the monitor, as I've been blasting away 3+ years...
  13. Janus

Waters Rise, Sky Falls?

I'd love to hear the response of the naysayers to this irrefutable evidence! Its hard enough carving out a meager existence on this planet as it is, without having to overcome the scourge of global warming as well. Surely you skeptics won't suggest that these trees actually grew to full size...
  14. Janus

Buying Salamander Shins (M)

Looking to get back into full orange for first time in ages. Only got the shins left to obtain. Never know when the next crop of big bots will invade - I'm getting prepared! PM over any offers, or catch me in Nymph most euro evenings. cheers :)
Back