Search results

1. Thark

Buying: never mind

plans changed, thank you for the nice chats!
  2. Thark

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

interesting, maybe Im doing something wrong then! Do you still get 30%ish hit rate?
  3. Thark

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Same here. I just assumed the new expected return is 90%. Or maybe there is a bug somehow but I'm pretty stable at 90ish tt return with 30ish hit rate.
  4. Thark

Can we have a Pet Sound Volume Controller

I have absolutely no clue how this game is done in CE2 but like, this has got to be "google-able" no? A slider may be not so easy, but mute all pets option? this has got to have a super spaghetti code style solution that can be implemented since UE is right around the corner anyway? Do we have...
  5. Thark

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Sell for 10, buy the shares back for 8. This is genius! But seriously, isn't Sand King fairly popular? Shouldnt these be paying out nicely? I can follow the calculations for pay outs on the first page but I just have no clue if any of the inputs/assertion are true. Is it really gonna be this...
  6. Thark

Mining for profit 3 : New Switzerland

also, just sell everything right now, seems all im getting is very high due to GR? xD
  7. Thark

Gold Rush solution to the exploits

people are afraid that they/someone might get DQed for killing 37 bosses by accident in some run of theirs. then they extrapolate and ask themselves where the Arkadia devs draw the line. Is 37 an exploit? could happen right? 38? 39? Then they climb on a soap box and preach about dev overreach...
  8. Thark

Mining for profit 3 : New Switzerland

What does the blue line mean? Cant be 0,8347 * 1,1485 = 1. So how do you figure you only needed 83% to break even? Aside from that, always an interesting read, thx for sharing.
  9. Thark

Question: is boting good ?

ohhh come on, i bet our dads dads dads already said that sorta thing. we probably just remember stuff more fondly than it actually was. life isnt so bad today, actually its pretty good! and there are still plenty of games where you can do all of those things. and you probably did play other...
  10. Thark

lol, no. i know I have been kidding before but you seem to have it all wrong. People dont say they like botting cuz its generally good in every way for every player in every situation, what they are saying is MA wont do anything because it makes MA money. And at least right now, its good for...
  11. Thark

In the hopes of adding something new, which hadn't been said in one of the other 2354534 threads about this: I think one good aspect is that it teaches a lot of people a little bit of coding? I think, PE is becoming an educational software that teaches IT knowledge besides the financial...
  12. Thark

tier 1 imp twen

I didnt even know! Thanks! But can we fix the formula?
  13. Thark

tier 1 imp twen

On the wiki the effective cost is confusing (or wrong?) the formula it states is Cost_with_MU - TT_Cost*5%. shouldnt it be just the MU? or if we only get 95% tt back the formula should be Cost_with_MU - TT_Cost*95%. Can that be fixed by someone or am I just too stupid to understand how to read this?
  14. Thark

Selling: [Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted, TWEN Edition] [[[ SOLD ]]]

Ended up paying 20k. Thanks Janu
  15. Thark

Question: The new gold rush

How are the points scored for hunting? Old school mayhem? First few once it moved inside instances? Or more like the big swings once we started getting random 1-5k points? or more like today with pretty standard 1 Point per 1 ped, or what ever it is? feels like, unless its massively random with...
  16. Thark

Selling: Camo Arms BGH

17. Thark

18. Thark

19. Thark

20. Thark

Bump
  21. Thark

BUMP
  22. Thark

Finally got around do speaking to people about prices, prolly looking for ~45k.
  23. Thark

BUMP
  24. Thark

Fix TWEN Drop Rates

what BP?
Back