Search results

1. Bheema

Zombie(L) & Renegade(L)

Awesome Much appreciated. Thank you Slither :yay:
  2. Bheema

Zombie(L) & Renegade(L)

Renegade (L) Hi Slither! I would like to purchase below listed items from you (items all at full condition). 1 x Renegade (L) Helmet 1 x Renegade (L) Harness 1 x Renegade (L) Foot guard 1 x Renegade (L) Thigh Guard Please PM me your price and where/when we can meet in game for the...
  3. Bheema

Hogglo

Hogglo challenge vendor A noob question :rolleyes: Where is the Hog challenge vendor? Thank you.
  4. Bheema

Help: "Investigate the Contents of a Crate"

Ahhh .... the Crate! I cant find the crate. Can some kind soul post the position for me please. Thanx. Oops.. i found it... Position: 76201, 71905. Sry for the trouble
  5. Bheema

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

CP Points Please Bheema Sena Pandava
  6. Roach

Roach

HOF with 4 EA
  7. Bheema

Ello Kyleen! I've been away past week. Happy CNY! Guess ur away right now form PC (=Planet...

Ello Kyleen! I've been away past week. Happy CNY! Guess ur away right now form PC (=Planet Calypso) : collecting all those bulky ang paus :)
  8. Bheema

Version Update 10.7

MF You dont think MindForce will be back in full? :rolleyes: Thats wishfull thinking I guess.... Anyway they were gonna add all the new suggestions from the community into MF so must be way in the future ...:silly2: Cheers to new VU :beerchug:
  9. Bheema

"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

Support got Smart?? Hahaha.. even support dont want to hear the problem :eyecrazy:
  10. Bheema

Selling: R150

Thnx Moonbiter! Yeah I missed that. One of my Blurr days. Awesome gun... GL on the sale das Bump
  11. Bheema

Selling: R150

Hi! a very nooby question. What is a R150? I cant find it on Entropedia I presume it is some kind of weapon. thnx in advance for a link or a screnie Bheema :D
  12. Bheema

The Mindforce powers of the future

My vote is for 1) Spookinator chip : spook a mob off ur claim rod, make it run a distance before it turns around and comes back for you. 2) Refridgerator chip : cold damage vis a vis firstorm for pyro. Cheers!
  13. Bheema

Petition for "No Teaming" Rule in Mayhem

Bheema Sena Pandava No team!
  14. Bheema

The first piece of good news in a long while

NI This a reply I got from david post upon an enquiry i made a couple of months back "As an EU user you can come to Next Island when its open beta begins (sometime in December) and play without any further registration. The Starter Kit is only for new players. We are working on some contests...
  15. Eviscerator

Eviscerator

HL6(L)
  16. Mining Hof

Mining Hof

Belkar
  17. Trox

Trox

First VU 10 global for me
  18. Bheema

ATROX PARADISE... The Tax Man Cometh!!!

If the above is true then "Jedi & Trooper" dont qualify So prize is still up for grabs Excuse the nitty gritty.
  19. Internal Error

Internal Error

error message
  20. Bheema

Uber trox, still shaking

Gratz!! Awesome!!!! WTG :yay: Cheers!! :beerchug:
  21. Atrox

Atrox

apek & $ena
  22. Hogglooo

Hogglooo

Hog Hof
  23. Bheema

Settings for Vista

Compatibility mode I would suggest u right click on the executable Entropia universe programm, then properties and go to the compatibility tab. From there u can set the windows mode. U may need to run the client loader this way too. But I am not sure . Hope this helps. Cheers!
  24. Bheema

Hi there Ize ;). Been busy IRL. My daughter come home from college and festival of Deepavali...

Hi there Ize ;). Been busy IRL. My daughter come home from college and festival of Deepavali happenning here! Also my mother and mother in law with me for the the festival ;0. Work is busy too ;(. So all in all I been on EU at odd times so missed U. Dont fret I will be back in force soon :)...
  25. Bheema

Ello !! =). Welcome! dont forget to apply to join the Entropia asia subforum.

Ello !! =). Welcome! dont forget to apply to join the Entropia asia subforum.
Back