14. XarcX

Selling: Gleamer T7

BUMP
  15. XarcX

BUMP
  16. XarcX

Hi, Selling Gleamer T7 BO 62K. Pm if interested.
  17. XarcX

News: Spawn of Echidna

Hi Dennis, I want to tell to you honestly, as a long time customer and player of this game, that it comes off as extremely arrogant and disconnected towards us customers that you and the developer team cherry picked this positive comment from one of us to response to, while disregarding...
  18. XarcX

Suggestion: Gold rush Arkadia mining event

Mindark has described responsible gaming on their official Entropia Universe site: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/responsiblegaming Which is something most game companies adress since there are health regulations that they need to follow to make sure their customers stay healthy using their...
  19. XarcX

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

Yeah I agree there are many in this forum that mindlessly shoot with a wrong weapon in regard to their skills/defensive gear, looter level, bankroll and knowledge to the game, but I think that there are very few weapons in the game that are considered "garbage weapons". You can still have...
  20. XarcX

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

They are going down and the cope reaction of resellers seems to be to hold the weapons and become rental guys. You might have noticed that some ubers who have criticized resellers a lot in the past have become rental guys themselves now instead of lowering price of their 2.0 weapons sales...
  21. XarcX

> 4.000 hunting globallers again (season effect?)

Depends on what you pay to be able to gain that 1.5% TT. For low/mid lvl cyclers who chases MU through wavehunting, shared loot items etc it will not make sense overpaying for a weapon that gives minimal TT advantage, especially if you sacrifice dps to gain eff through a more expensive high eff...
  22. XarcX

It has always been a popular skilling mob for those that bot/macro since the pupugi cave is a perfect instance for botting and because pupugi is a low level mob with decent hp/lvl for skilling. It was never a profitable mob, but became profitable when twen tokens first started drop they became...
  23. XarcX

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

I am sorry to break this for you, but there is already advance bots that also repair, reentering instances and do other tasks such as cancelling if green dot appear at radar. These bots can be active 24/7. Ask one of the top 10 hunters on EL they will probably know more information about these...
  24. XarcX

Alt accounts botting pupugis for TWEN tokens are probably the biggest explanation for increased globaling activity. One can hope that Mindark does some sort of investigation on TWEN token trading between suspicious accounts, but who am I kidding they cannot even keep track of scheduled...
  25. XarcX

News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

Its alright, just keep shooting and read the forum and you will profit :)
Back