Search results

1. D

Selling: Components BP's book

Sold as a package in terms of a auction. You can bid either posting here or by giving me a PM. Start: 50 PED BO: Give me a good offer and il take it! Ends: Sunday the 13. december at 20:00 (GMT+1)
  2. D

Selling: 3 Heal Chips - Moderate, Good & Strong(rare)

Heal Chips: Moderate heal Chip - Atleast: tt+700 Good Heal Chip - Atleast: tt+ 1 400 (rare) Strong Heal Chip - Atleast: tt+ 2 500 Got "SB offer" Setting BO: TT+3k No BO atm as im just taking offers but if you have a offer you think is good enough for a BO just bring it on :). For Offers post...
  3. D

Buying: Good/Moderate Heal Chip

Im looking for a Good or a Moderate heal chip. If you got one or know anyone that has one for sale just drop me a PM or post in thread. Regards :king: Dox
  4. D

Selling: Full Viking Male

Im selling my full Viking male since im looking to put the peds somewhere else. It is totally full so Foot guards are with it. The tt is full (615 ped) Auction will go lets say 5 days after SB drops in :). SB: tt+6,8k PED BO: tt+7,3k PED PM me or just post in thread SOLD SOLD SOLD, ON BO
  5. D

S: Full Viking Male

Im selling my full Viking male, its great on chompers and other mobs that do cold dmg. I see 4E platings have been discovered and they will in the future moast likly be more aveible. Who knows there might be a new planet with only cold damaging mobs :)... Entropiedia Info YES, it has Feets :)...
  6. D

Buying a Z25, Tk120 or Tk220

Im looking for one of theese 3 finders. Please PM me if you got one for sale or if you know where I can find one for sale :).
  7. D

CND tax gone up from 5,5% to 6%?

I was on CND just recent and I saw mining and hunting tax on 6%. Is this new or has it been a while? I can't remember this last time I hunted there (some time ago tho). Is this going to be stable 6% in the future or is it just a test? Comments on this?
  8. D

Buying Moderate Heal Chip & Good Heal Chip

Im looking for this heal chip since I have been skilling some healing latly and I need to upgrade to a new chip since the minor isn't giving me much skills anymore.... Either one of theese two are good :). If you have one or knows anyone that has one for sale please PM me. Im offering a bit...
  9. D

Buying a Moderate heal Chip

Im looking for this heal chip since I have been skilling some healing latly and I need to upgrade to a new chip since the minor isn't giving me much skills anymore.... If you have one or knows anyone that has one for sale please PM me.
  10. D

Buying full 5b platings set

Im buying 6x5b platings. PM me or post in thread what you offer. Im fair :)
  11. D

S: Marber Foxtrot Me Ed.

Selling this marvelous Tagger and pk weapon. Here you can read its stats http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=156 This weeks auction sales have been on tt+2200 ped and tt+2000 ped. TT is full = 145 PED SB: TT+2000 PED BO: TT+2200 PED BO taken.... I will decide lengt when...
  12. D

Selling FF Arr 8000 and Foxtrot ME

Im selling this two nice rifles, please pm me with offers ;). Looking for around 1200 for the FF8000. Looking for 1700 for the Fox ME.
  13. D

Selling Fire Forge ARR 8000

Im selling this piece nice piece of Laser rifle tagger. http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=105 I want around tt+1700 ped :) accoring to latest auctions this should be a fair price.... Regards Dox
  14. D

Selling Some medium-high end attachment bp's with qr.

Im taking offers on E-amp 12 QR 39,0 - Still looking for offers :) OreAmp OA-102 blueprint QR 28,0 - Sold for 2,1k ped EnMatAmp MA-102 QR 8,8 - Sold for 900 ped.....
  15. D

Selling: Dominax Original Cobra ME Whip!

I'm selling this beauty after I have had it for some time and used it but in the end it just got stuck in my appartment therefore I don't see any reason to keep it longer. The tt of the whip is 175 PED. SB: TT+700 PED BO: TT+800 PED Offer now: BO to BO to Klod! Auction ends 3 days after SB...
  16. D

PC: Some Attachment ++ bp's with QR.

I was wondering the value of theese bp's? OreAmp OA-101 = QR 55,4 EnMatAmp MA-101 = QR 18,4 E-Amp 12 = QR 39,0 OreAmp OA-102 = QR 28,0 EnMatAmp MA-102 = QR 8,8 Mann MPH = QR 22,3 Settler Shin-Guards = QR 24,1
  17. D

Selling: Langanaus Personal Cannon

I'm selling this great piece of pk finishing weapon, its great if you can't afford the adj. one. :) PE wiki charts info... OB: TT+1,5K BO: TT+1,7k Current BID : Sold on BO Bid incremential: 50 ped minimun Ends: 01/05 at 02:20 PM ;). Auction starts when someone hit OB and it ends if no one...
  18. D

Buying: FF ARR 8000M

Buying one please PM me if you got one for sale or are thinking of selling one. I pay market price ;).
  19. D

Severe Problem after the server collapse.

After the server was down I logged in and the red box said I could not log in on that server so I pressed log into another one. I was in twins before the server went down. When I logged into another server I did end up in Echidna and though well ok np il just tp over to Twins, so I did but when...
  20. D

Buying: Riker UL3.

Buying a Riker UL3 Please PM me if you got one for sale. Offering market price. :)
  21. D

Buying amp 105 & 106

Buying A105 and 106 Please PM me, Im paying well.......
  22. D

Dox goes MMS!

It is a couple of days ago since I got it but its still worth posting it. This is my first unlocked skill and I hope many more will be so. Was great hunting out there with you Westy man. :yay: Click to enlarge Regards :king: Dox
  23. D

Buying Minor TP chip

I'm buying a Minor TP chip for around TT + 600 PED since the closest I get on auction is tt+700 and that is to much since the last onces went for my offering price. Please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out!
  24. D

My first crafting Hof, and then second....

I decided to craft 200 clicks on my OA 101 bp. (had only done 1x100 clicks before) on full condtion. It was going so bad that I decided to change to Quantity and then it came.... Click to enlarge Thinking WOW this is great now I can change back to Condition and then 6 minuts later Click to...
  25. D

Sellling my ML-35 w/o Dante Amp.

Sold! Im selling my ML-35. Pm for offer! Start is set at TT + 6k Buyout: TT + 6,1k Current offer: SOLD AT BO Sold to Lorkciee at BO! Regards :king: Dox
Back