Search results

1. M

The market's dropping - what's going on here?

As all you all know the market in EU has been dropping in all areas and there are very few items that are actually rising compared to the market 2 months ago. Has anybody got any idea what's going on? I think it's the increase in loot recently but that's not very realistic. If anybody knows...
  2. M

Armour scam

hi menelaus greek king is a scammer beware all! here's the story in my words: there's this person called "menelaus greek king" that's attempting the old armour "upgrade" scam. yesterday i was just minding myself in billys around the TP until menelaus private chats me and he tells me that he can...
  3. M

Car spotted in hades...

yesterday i was getting tps from hades until i discovered a red car. I wasn't sure when this car was there and I asked a few of my friends if they had spotted it but they all said no. So i thought i should take a few pictures of the car and post it here. Front view Back view Left side view...
  4. M

would we be able to ride on pets one day?

i was thinking the other day that it would be a good idea to have a vehicle system in EU. at first i thought cars and motorbikes but that would change the style of this game and it would be too much for MA. so i began to think something more historical and something that doesn't destory the...
  5. M

Trading HOF or is it a new form of scamming/hacking?

i was browsing the auction to kill time and i came across this: now this shocked me so much that the hairs on avatar's head fell off! (the reason why my avatar is now bold :( ) i don't know why this guy bidded so much on a piece of short firm board there could be many explanations (such as "my...
Back