Search results

1. valentin

Achievement: Kill strike

LOL if i find a TP who will bring me back to old project entropia i would use it and never come back.:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  2. valentin

Upgraded Graphics Engine in the Next Release

" Additional note: As this render engine upgrade uses DirectX 11 that is only compatible with Windows Vista and later it will not be possible to start Entropia Universe on Windows XP after this release. Mindark kindly asks any players that still uses Windows XP to upgrade their computers to a...
  3. valentin

MA says................. " Additional note: As this render engine upgrade uses DirectX 11 that is only compatible with Windows Vista and later it will not be possible to start Entropia Universe on Windows XP after this release. Mindark kindly asks any players that still uses Windows XP to...
  4. valentin

The graphics was not better 2006 but the game was 50 times better then today. To day we only have a lot of outposts and missions but back in 2006 we had a planet feeling.
  5. valentin

I lost 5400 peds on this........
  6. valentin

Question: What happens to aurli cave unlock once old missions are deprecated?

What is this 5k Aurli mission i have done all 3 stages 1 kill 10000 Aurli ( dome 2 ) 2 kill 10000 Aurli (dome 4)3. kill 60000 points Aurli (dome 4).
  7. valentin

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

I have to say a huge Gratz to MA for they have now put in a icon so players can take screenshots. Took only about 12 years of players asking for that.:yay::yay::yay:
  8. valentin

Achievement: Lots of Aurlis.

Done one of the games biggers mission, total of about 30K Aurlis in stage 1,2 and 3. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=314896&catid=member&imageuser=8539
  9. Aurli

Aurli

Mission
  10. valentin

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Look here - the old reward Hunting Challenge: Bronze Aurli II Kill Aurli worth 60000 points (Soldier and above) Courage (146.98) / Alertness (146.98) / Diagnosis (73.49) Now the best reward i can get is about 95 TT..... and MA told us they will wait 1 year befor they do anything about the...
  11. valentin

Question: What happened to the tradable CP shares ?

Thats MA standard, you have to wait few years and see.:laugh:
  12. valentin

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

hey, can you register. Valentin sir valentin vladar. :yay::yay:
  13. valentin

Selling: Fire Forge DAR 9300 - Legendary big game gun

Have one and i just love the riffle. :yay::yay::yay:
  14. valentin

Project Entropia Classic

Best classic VU has to be VU 6.0. :yay::yay::yay:
  15. valentin

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

only 93 here.
  16. valentin

Are Skills Valuable?

As the game is today i would say no because MA dont lake the old system in the game for MA only wants that we are doing Events and its easy to have 100 players shooting on a mob but before when it was no Events or missions and no L-Items then you need this skills to be in the game.
  17. valentin

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

Dear MA give one date to us and then wait 1 year before you do this new thing with missions that in my mind is ok.
  18. valentin

100% agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  19. valentin

I feel also like this and i think MA dont want players to do missions more only events.
  20. valentin

Selling: Shadow set (M) UL Tiers 2-4

See it like a BUMP for the legendary planet Calypso armor.
  21. valentin

Stuck, help?

Remeber the old days when i was new and had no telepator chip and was stuck at OP south od Fort argus It took me 4 days trying to get from it and i meet two avatars who helpt me to get out of the border of this OP so i can press T. In that time was Calypso much bigger thae today and in son...
  22. valentin

The new camera system: What, When Where?

ok ... That they put new things in but this is how we have control over our avatar where they should let us choose and not limit this in here, we have many types of people most older who may even have nerve damage in their arms or other diseases or injuries
  23. valentin

The new camera system: What, When Where?

This new system is total crap.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  24. valentin

Support failed me - Any suggestions?

Do you have passport.
  25. valentin

Support failed me - Any suggestions?

Just make a photocopy of your ID and send to MA.:yay::yay::yay:
Back