Search results

1. jorissu

Selling: Selling out

yw m8, thanks for the bump ^^
  2. jorissu

Thanks both !! And thanks Robin! remontoire <--- PM is on your way!
  3. jorissu

Bp's sold (thank you ;) ) And a small bump for my stuff you should buy !!!
  4. jorissu

Will keep the main post up-to-date with sold items. Received various PM's on various items, so don't hesitate when you're interested in any of the items, because other might run away with these nice items! :yay:
  5. jorissu

Thanks for the bumps! :D
  6. jorissu

Hi all, Haven't played for 2 years now, and have some stuff in game I'd like to sell :) Looking to sell for prices a little under auction value (as I'll save auction costs, benefits both of us :P ) Let me know (by pm) Armors: [SOLD] Full Gremlin (m) Full Rascal (m) Ghost (m) (no...
  7. jorissu

Info: Society Websites List 2010

All are up-to-date again! :wtg:
  8. jorissu

Info: Aditional Health Bug?

Just re-open the window and it should be okay? Or it might be the stamina which causes a small problem ;)
  9. jorissu

Uber: First crafting Uber :)

Grats on the uberloot m8 :yay:
  10. jorissu

Updated :yay:
  11. jorissu

Updated! Keep posting those updates! Perhaps we can start a vote for "Top 5 best society websites" soon! (with some nice EFD prices)
  12. jorissu

Updated with the changes above :)
  13. jorissu

Thanks! I won't make any changes to the Sweden Web Rangers then :P
  14. jorissu

Info: Society Websites List 2009

Hey Reka ;-) I created a thread for the 2010 society list! It can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/181240-society-websites-list-2010-a.html Please post any updates / changes in that thread. I'll ask a mod. to lock this thread, and stickify the new thread...
  15. jorissu

Hi all :wave:, I will be taking over the Society Websites List from lareka, as she has too little time to keep the list updated. I copied the 2009 list, but will loop through all links / soc terminal list, to see if all links are still working / soc's still exist in-game. I will need your...
  16. jorissu

13th Legion - www.13thlegion.co.cc. Advantage - http://www.euadvantage.com/forum/index.php All great of EU - http://allgreatofeu.webs.com/ Alliance francophone - www.alliance-francophone.fr Alpha Aeon - www.alphaaeon.proboards.com Alpha WildD3amons and Cadets -...
  17. jorissu

Uber: One hell of a troxie

Big grats m8 !!! A very decent uber :P :yay:
  18. jorissu

Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

grats there ! Nice little investment ;)
  19. jorissu

Uber: omg this is insane :D

grats man ;)
  20. jorissu

Argo???

NW Shinook... found some hunters :)
  21. jorissu

Entropia Universe VU 10.0 client software download mirror hosted by EntropiaForum.com

started the download! And thanx for the speeds :yay: 2000 kb/s delivers me the new client in < 30 min. :) good job !
  22. jorissu

Furor love us :)

:yay: GRATS!!! :yay:
  23. jorissu

High Packet Loss to MA Servers

I'm from the Netherlands, so I should be pretty close to the server... Here are my results: Click to enlarge As you can see, my "normal" ping is okay, it's about 28ms, but as you can see in the chart, the last hop has pikes of 200ms - 300ms which are really bad. In a ping to the server these...
  24. Trace Route

Trace Route

25. jorissu

Uber: eastos can give loot :)

grats guys :D
Back