Search results

1. jorissu

Selling: Selling out

Hi all, Haven't played for 2 years now, and have some stuff in game I'd like to sell :) Looking to sell for prices a little under auction value (as I'll save auction costs, benefits both of us :P ) Let me know (by pm) Armors: [SOLD] Full Gremlin (m) Full Rascal (m) Ghost (m) (no...
  2. jorissu

Info: Society Websites List 2010

13th Legion - www.13thlegion.co.cc. Advantage - http://www.euadvantage.com/forum/index.php All great of EU - http://allgreatofeu.webs.com/ Alliance francophone - www.alliance-francophone.fr Alpha Aeon - www.alphaaeon.proboards.com Alpha WildD3amons and Cadets -...
  3. jorissu

Achievement: Coolness !!!

Finally :yay::yay::yay: I've been waiting for coolness since... december, when I started a competition with Neo, because we were almost at the same level. Ofcourse Neo won by unlocking coolness a few months before me :laugh: But anyways: Click to enlarge Side note: Yes, all rifle skill was...
  4. jorissu

Buying: Full Vigi (M)

Hi all, I saved up some ped, and decided to buy Vigilante armor! PM me your price, and I'll respond if I like the price or not!
  5. jorissu

1020 PED Bristle !!!

Hey all, It's been a while since I could post here! It's actually my first solo uberhof :) Click to enlarge Items where full korss and grem footies (M) :yay: now let's get some coolness !!!
  6. jorissu

And again: A corn HOF :D

It's been a while since my last corn hof, so it was about time ;) glad these corn old's give me those hofs :D Click to enlarge thanks to MA (not MindArk, but MA, the dk-s member :P) for supporting me !
  7. jorissu

Cornundacauda HOF again =)

2 weeks ago I had a nice corn uber with snighty, but this time I was all on my own :D me <3 corns ! Click to make big #20 in hoflist Click to make big
  8. jorissu

1111 Ped Corn provider !

We were getting ****-loot, but then this happened: Click to enlarge It was a nice surprise! My first uberloot. Hope more will follow Click to enlarge
Back