Search results

1. C

Want earn some peds ? An offer for you in this message. Read if you're interested :)

I offer peds to entropia players who subscribe and play in this game. If you love cryptos currencies, it's a very good opportunity to earn both satoshis AND PEDS :) Link with explanations about this offer
  2. C

How to convince players to come back to EU?

Next episode of the crazy mining adventure of Gabrielle :) Today, an awesome run ! I broke 15 enhancers in 160 bombs. It's a new record :) :) :) :):yay::yay: Other record : 27th run in a row without hof, even XV. Each run, I take for 160 bombs of ores + treasures, all amped with terra amp 1...
  3. C

How to convince players to come back to EU?

Hi guys ! One month I come back after years and years without really play (2/3 log in / year). I began again my favorite activity : mining ! And the two first weeks were wonderful, some nice claims, some bad runs but a TT return of 99% so profit with MU, like in the past. I said : "yes, game...
  4. C

Buying: Terra Amp 1 Gold Rush

Daily bumb :yay::yay:
  5. C

Daily bump:yay:
  6. C

Hi. I come back ingame and continue my mining activity :) Would love to buy a Terra Amp 1 Gold Rush. Contact me if you have one to sell. Thank you. You can pm me ingame : Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire
  7. C

Selling: Selling stuff

Hi Mathilda. Shrapnels are available on Calypso or Arkadia ?
  8. C

Selling: Angel Gloves M tiers 1

Waiting offers:) You can reply here or pm me ingame, Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire :) :girl:
  9. C

Selling: Angel Gloves for M, tiers 1

Make me an offer:) @ Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire ingame
  10. C

Buying: Large amount of AUDs @67.75 peds.

I want to buy 100. Thanks
  11. C

Can someone explain me the fee I must pay to sell CP shares please ?

Hi Larry, thanks to your answer. Each time I put shares to sell, they were under the cheapest share on the market. And I never change the price of them, they were sold quickly. Strange fee.
  12. C

What is the "edit sell order" fee in CP shares selling ? Hi guys, I recently try to sell shares of CP. When I bought, it was quite easy to understand. You pay the shares + a small fee. When I sell, I see : - add sell order - transaction fee...
  13. C

Hi guys, I recently try to sell shares of CP. When I bought, it was quite easy to understand. You pay the shares + a small fee. When I sell, I see : - add sell order - transaction fee - sell holdings...
  14. C

Selling: [Vivo T10 Blueprint (L)] one click

bump the item is sold
  15. C

Selling: [Vivo T10 Blueprint (L)] one click

Waiting offers. pm Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire Thanks
  16. C

Race time!!! Peds to be won!!

Can I come too in the race car ? :) My name is Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire ingame :)
  17. C

Auction Mistake - help :(

Well, as I say, I met Invi to speak about his mistake. I finally offer him to give back 450 peds of his bid (1200peds) So, the implant real value (300) + 450 peds = 750 peds. He lost 450 peds in this story. I don't know what people think about this. I'm sure many people would not give back a...
  18. C

1st mining global in 8 months

Great ! gg to you and good luck for the future !
Back