Search results

1. NoBion

News: Server Downtime for Patch

So the real issue with Entropia is that everything turned too much in to a grinding fest, not much going on outside people grinding all day long. I will give a big thumbs up to planet partners really working on creating quest with story lines and events that appeals to most levels. But even a...
  2. NoBion

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

The question is, what can they do to make it a game for the masses? Basically there is potential to make it an virtual world like Second Life of there.com. Player designed furniture and clothes, requiring manufacturing (ressources) to craft for their auction site or shop. portable zones you...
  3. NoBion

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

I believe it have always been like that. I tried the same thing many years ago, did not know the seller was a hacker or whatever, took months to get unlocked again. Not sure we will ever discover why, but i agree disabling trading, buying and selling on auction and any deposit and withdrawal...
  4. NoBion

Question: is boting good ?

So currently there's 2 sides to Entropia There's real gameplay and a real community within multiples places, that by combinied force creates events and goals to entertain big groups of players (or communities) and thats gameplay that doesent revolve around grinding all day long. Then there's...
  5. NoBion

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

These things i hope for the future: - Someway to either clean up those approx. 2/3 of all the items in game that's become usless and obsolete or make them relevant again through upgrades - Bring back more user influence on efficiency rather than just through the gear stats (could be aiming for...
  6. NoBion

Selling: Collectors gun maybe? Desert Eagle Vincent DPS P20 (L)

I had no clue, I thought it stopped dropping 😀
  7. NoBion

Selling: Collectors gun maybe? Desert Eagle Vincent DPS P20 (L)

I am a bit low on peds for my very causual hunting. I've had this gun sitting in storage for years waiting for some kind of estate to display it in, but not sure that comes soon. Anyway its the only Desert Eagle model i've seen in the game, and there's no sales history since 2014. it also...
  8. DE PE.JPG

DE PE.JPG

Desert Eagle
  9. NoBion

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

There is a huuuge gap between the worst and the best weapon. A lot of equipment in EU is basicly worthless crap, which stats become so useless for its segment. A lot of different low level guns that still sits on old system where you need level 100 to max it out. Its a shame they never made...
  10. NoBion

Innovations to end the Uber Hunting suffering and increase players

Unfortunately EU have been turned in to less of a game more than any game i know. Population is fairly low due to this. Any new player soon experience the dull gameplay and leaves. Now they will have a hard time fixing that as they might loose the hardcore players if they implement active...
  11. NoBion

"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

Thank you Wilhb81 For an example on the more atmospheric tracks, you can listen to the youtube link below
  12. NoBion

"Project Entropia" Music by NoBion

New release included with content release DSEC9 MUSIC OVERHAUL Nobion has been working overtime overhauling the audio experience on DSEC9. We are delighted and thankful for the wonderful job he has done. In his own words: “Hello Entropians, I’ve had the pleasure of providing the music for...
  13. NoBion

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

Can't disagree with that. Like i said, I do not say its wrong, because if they want the game to be like that, its all their choice, I was just hoping for something different, but we dont have any statistics or anything to know the path to the best business for EU, and In the end its first and...
  14. NoBion

So whats the real problem with extremely high efficiency guns worth 100k+? They're breaking the game for everyone, these are owned and used by hardcore hunters which ultimo means they have to design and plan everything according to that. This means the average player is pretty much doomed to...
  15. NoBion

When it all comes to it, this is a business. The owners or stakeholders of Mindark wants the most profit they can get while increasing popularity so the income potential can grow. Unfortunately for a big, big grind game like this, it will attract people who doesent "play" but people who like to...
  16. NoBion

This is an issue... its also a issue that a Starter rookie noob weapon can cost 850 dollars!!! Prices always been high in this game, but its silly that TWEN opalo guns can cost like 8-10k... Am i alone here or what??? i seen a lot of BS through the years, but its bad, really bad with this...
  17. NoBion

Nostalgia: Old login + more, NoBion & Gekkuli

Looks like it was you chilling on the top of the oil rig machine :P
  18. NoBion

I am not sure.. i do have a few video on the channel with oil rig content :)
  19. NoBion

I actually had this Video up for 7 years, but in a shorter version. The Movie was captured by Gekkuli which havent been around for years, The intro is of him (who lives in finland) But it was a shame the other video did not include it, as you get to see the old Launcher and also the old loading...
  20. NoBion

What we lost in Cryengine Update (Unreal 5 will most likely be similar)

Mob trapping was an exploit. People knew that mobs wasent suppposed to be stuck at those certain locations. Run and gun was never a exploit. The developers themself choose to set the run speed and the creature speeds different of hegother, meaning you're playing within the set boundaries...
  21. NoBion

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted post] If you were around you'd know that the run and gun tactic was not an exploit or not allowed. Sure they decided to change it later so speed was always lower than the animals. It also used to be a lot easier to 2 team hunt with long range guns and then...
  22. NoBion

So here is my POV In the old Entropia times, you could actually use tactics like run, turn around and shoot, turn and run again, that way you could avoid getting hit and there was some skill to it. The speed you moved were higher, so felt a lot more action like, no automatic targeting and...
  23. NoBion

For really old players

You can always go to DSEC-9 and listen to my soundtrack, it's closer to sci fi. I am currently working on a overhaul with more atmospheric tracks between songs, keep an eye out i will post on forums once the overhaul is being rolled out :-)
  24. NoBion

For really old players

Hi Great compilation Most of the songs i ended up uploading many years ago was extracted from an old Harddisk with a old installation of Project Entropia, i did a few more tracks with time that was discovered with McComicks help. We can't really have enough compilations with this music lol...
  25. NoBion

Project Entropia Soundtrack

I kept getting request for download. Apparently I need to post a new link due to some security. I just updated the link, should solve the problem. Let me know if it doesent work.
Back