Search results

1. Cervus

Buying: 100QR Basic Nuts Blueprint

I'm looking to purchase a 100QR Basic Nuts Blueprint. Please send offers either here on PCF or in game to Ieuru Cervus Uramos.
  2. Cervus

Selling: Pills Pills Pills - CHEAP

GET YOUR CHEAP PILLS HERE! Easter Mayhem is upon us! So why not get yourself prepared with the pills you need... at a low low cost. I have the following pills in stock all for fantastically low prices! Pill Price [AccuStim 5mg] 2.5 PED [DevaStim 5mg] 2.5 PED [AccuStim 10mg] 5...
  3. Cervus

Selling: At your Cervus - Pills/Boxes/Weapons/Healing/Ores/Enmatter

I am currently having a bit of a clearout and have the below items for sale. I'll keep the thread updated as items are sold/no longer available. To arrange a purchase or to make an offer please contact me via one of the below methods. Here on the forum In Game: Ieuru Cervus Uramos Discord...
  4. Cervus

looking for jobs

Hi all! Right, lets get to the point. I am a self confessed n00b who has been playing for a couple of weeks. At the moment I find myself with little funds in-game, and due to being made redundant from my job, lacking the financial means to deposit. I was wondering if anybody on this forum...
  5. Cervus

What to do?

Well my sweat gathering days are over (What do the people that buy sweat do with it?) and i find myself kicked into the unforgiving world of calypso, with barely 18 ped to my name. Trading i believe is the next step on the ladder to great riches, but i do have a question. should i look to get...
  6. Cervus

Upgrades?

I have been unable to log on to PE for two days due to upgrades and maintainance to the PE servers. I was just wondering if this is a regular occurence? If so how often does this happen? and should i make plans not to log on a certain times? Just wondering.
  7. Cervus

Problem with PE guide

I'm experiencing a problem with the PE Guide. When loading it i get the following message. "Unable to find or create the font ‘YAMVZH+TTE1BB9498t00’. Some characters may not display or print correctly." This is followed by a message asking if i want to supress any futher errors. Now, i filled...
Back