Search results

1. Fuega

Selling: BodyGuard with lifetime warranty

hi all, I have not been in game as much lately, but I am still honoring my warranties. I will be sending TheOneOmega a PM to meet her and exchange her old set for a new set. If anyone else needs replacements please just PM me, and that way I get a message via Email that I need to contact you. -...
  2. Fuega

I haven't been bumping this thread lately because I have been playing on other planets and kinda busy with real life. But I am still selling this armor, and I am still honoring the warranties for those I have sold. It just may take scheduling a weekend so I can fly back to Calypso and meet you...
  3. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Its been like 7 months since I updated this, so I put a lot of time into this update and made lots of changes. Lately I have also been doing more research on hunting economically and using enhancers. So the big change was joining the OPALO camp. I know, I know, you have been preaching that I...
  4. Fuega

Beginners Guide

I didn't know that had got messed up. Thank you Barbarian. Fixed :)
  5. Fuega

Beginners Guide

updated the guide and the tools chart to reflect the change in mining and refining
  6. Fuega

Beginners Guide

another short update now reflects the addition of Genesis and minor tweeks
  7. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Time for the huge update is finally here. I am inserting it currently. Every section got something changed added or reworded. Lots of things changed. Even some perspectives. It took me several days to research, rewrite and review this. After that many hours of staring at this update to my guide...
  8. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Lefty brings up a good point. I realize that everyone will come out of the Gateway with different skills. But from a skilling vs cost perspective, I'd recommend everyone stay in the Gateway as long as possible to gain as many cheap and easy skills as possible. But from a realistic perspective...
  9. Fuega

hey all, I am home, finally, it has been a very long year working for Uncle Sam in the desert. I am glad to have decent internet and a good computer again. It feels so nice to be home. A bit colder, but much nicer. Ok, I am sending everyone that wants armor a PM today to make appointments. I...
  10. Fuega

Beginners Guide

hey all, sorry that I have been missing for the last couple of months, Some of you know that my job sent me overseas for most of the last year, and that I have been having laptop problems for a while. I am soooooo glad to finally be home, and back to a decent computer. I will get around to...
  11. Fuega

pm's sent. this service is still running. I have been sent overseas on my job, and I have been having laptop problems, so I haven't been able to log on lately. But good news, I will be home by the 20th of December, and I have a good computer at home.
  12. Fuega

PM sent to Nightmare069 to arrange a meet up for the purchase :)
  13. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Dear StrongHyper, I agree, Alice does have some really good guides. That is why I added a link in my guide to her big guide. If will notice, this is a much shorter guide written specifically to help new players. Whereas, Alice's guide is very long and covers everything, in a good way. I have no...
  14. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Eva Lynn, I have been wrong before about things, and have changed the guide to fix them. I am open to suggestions, and I actually listen. Sometimes I have to put two points of view into the guide to accommodate two ideas of how to do something. That is ok too. But to just say that you don't...
  15. Fuega

Beginners Guide

I rewrote several paragraphs in the Advanced Hunting section to encourage new players to stick to one weapon type after they get a feel for what is available. And added that as a goal. Yet I left the argument for players to skill on all SIB weapons too. But to do either efficiently and...
  16. Fuega

Beginners Guide

ok, huge update I had it almost done and then they announced the gateway :) summary: 1. finished adding table of contents and updating goals 2. rewrote the paragraph on mining to add more detail 3. completely reorganized everything to be in a more logical order (especially the hunting info) 4...
  17. Fuega

Beginners Guide

so many changes lately. Hopefully I'll have time to finish writing my updates this weekend. :)
  18. Fuega

PM sent to M Rufen Power :) scheduled at same time and place Looking forward to a PM from Nutrinox
  19. Fuega

yes, I am still selling BodyGuard (L) with a lifetime warranty for the same price. I am also still selling full sets of BodyGuard UL. PM sent to Thedarksnw to arrange a meet.
  20. Fuega

Nerve Blast downgrade and implant downgrade

Thank you Immortal for the math. Although I am very good at math, and I understood the equations, I am not sure where you got some of the numbers. For now I will retract my objections based on your numbers. I respect you as a honest serious player. I will try to contact you later to get more...
  21. Fuega

good question. here are the stats. quote from Entropedia regarding the Potent Nerve Blast chip - "It is to be noted, that this chip according to PE-wiki data is the most eco item in-game according to theory at 5.63 eco and 3.90 eco skill based." I wish that I had kept a screen shot of the old...
  22. Fuega

I am grateful that they are planning on upgrading the Bd chip to 50 instead of 40, but the big question is why isn't it upgrading to a 90 or 100 or higher. I may not be there yet, but when I bought the Bd it was the best, and it was going to carry me all the way to the top. What do I do if I go...
  23. Fuega

ORIGINAL COMPLAINT: I just submitted two support cases to MA, and hopefully they fix this. But until they do I feel ripped off. I originally purchased a Potent Nerve Blast chip because of its very very high economy as listed in wikipedia. MA recently replaced it with a First Gen Electric attack...
  24. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Thank you Zorander for your information. I forgot to put that in. I fixed the guide to reflect what you said. +Rep. I am working on a huge update, trying to reorganize this guide to a more logical sequence. Please, if anyone has any suggestions send them.
  25. Fuega

Beginners Guide

Several new players have asked about Tiers. So I thought it was time to add a note about it to this guide. Here is what I put in section 2: Ignore the messages that your weapon or armor has gone up in "tier" level. Tiers are unimportant for now. Here is what I put in section 4: At this point...
Back