Search results

1. Castor

Rollback VU?

+rep i fully agree. Seriously i don't really mind MA getting paid ( seriously no kidding here ) and they obviously WILL find new way to generate decay it's no suprise for anyone. 1) clothes look crap when they are at low tt? I say it's okay ( what was the point repairing them otherwise? and...
  2. Castor

Glowbones and the Egg

i hope pilot will make themselves available when the event is about to start i'll be really upset if i stay stuck on calypso .... Well i guess i might pack my things and go a little earlier to CND before people rush in :D
  3. Castor

Where are Entropia Universe players from

Added myself from strasbourg ( France )
  4. Castor

Free HU Event: Exaromania sunday 23th Sep @ 19:00

That event was great :yay: see you next time :cool:
  5. Photo souvenir

Photo souvenir

Photo taken from the free exaromania event 23 09 2007. Thanks to Zap and the hunter unlimited for bringin such fun ;)
  6. Castor

What is the monthly income of NEVERDIE?

Sad, i guess that pointless i'm "right you're wrong" post just shot maturity in the head. :( Alex Castor Danton EDIT: I've used all sensible arguments available to make my point. If you still don't get it. Well either you're unable to understand, or you're not willing to understand or i'm...
  7. Castor

Who said he feels bad about it? As lot of people stated, it has make information public and never attempted to hide the fact he is making a living of CND. In fact it's even a good advertisement to bring people into the universe. And about closing this thread it's something that will probably be...
  8. Castor

Glowbones and the Egg

My blade is worn out and about to break. My hand is shaky, my knowledge limited. But i won't ever ask myself if i'm skilled enough to fullfil this chalenge... Because a legend is about to be writen. And if my name probably won't be a part of it, my memory will. It's not about the destination...
  9. Castor

Well until that last post i would have not -reped you... buw now i am trully shocked by your attitude. Did anyone insulted you because you haven't got a clue who John travolta is? No they did not. And to stay on topic, i would just point one thing or two. Yes in most country you have the right...
  10. Castor

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to 100% ranking @ onlinewelten.com

Hyped Hype hypity Waaaaahhh :yay: Voted , and gave it a ten horray and spreaded some Rep :D
  11. Castor

This world .. has gone to shit !

Was the largest amounth of fun ( and dung ) in a while :yay: keep up the good work :)
  12. Castor

Voted again :yay: but site is damn slow atm :rolleyes:
  13. Castor

Automatically change armor?

*Laughing out loud* :laugh: ok you got a point. its like extracting 500 galons of oil muscle from a chicken.
  14. Castor

Mountain Mining

you're nuts comming from me that's a compliment :D Now people will have to search: what is the cheapest climbing gear ? :rolleyes:
  15. Castor

A list of unofficial hidden skills

tear flooder : unlocked after 1k posts whinning. Extraterrestrial Language : onlocket wyle you mispel anglish two HOFten ( i'm grand master in that one ) universe confusion : unlocked when you start thinking IRL "how much ped does it worth?". Sticky Face: unlocked when you spend over 15min...
  16. Castor

Automatically change armor?

Indeed this issue as been talked over in the inventory post by frank ( good idea i must say ). I i guess it should be limited to one set of armor you can put on/off. otherwise it will change the game play to a wierd and unrealistic manner: Allophil Press 1 for thunderbird thorifoid press 2...
  17. Castor

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Well just wondering: there's a stock market building unused in entropia what will happend when MA add a "secure share trading system"? (MA already stated in was part of the long run project ) Lincence mandatory off course and sold in auction as usual. Will anshe be forced to win such licence to...
  18. Castor

Account stealling attempt via email

oh and thanks to he one who moved this post to the right subforum :ahh:
  19. Castor

Atrax Beach: The contest! 2500 PED in prizes, everyone can win!

Can iparticipate even if globaled on something else than atrax on atrax beach ? 118Ped on equus Anyway this is the first event i'm participating thanks to providing something for even unskilled avatar like myself :yay:
  20. atrax beach contest global 1

atrax beach contest global 1

21. Castor

Entropia Universe Votes: 12.708 :yay:
  22. Castor

:laugh: That was a good one !
  23. Castor

agreed, but actualy it's french for monday (lundi ) and it's due to my mail client. :D already send an abuse repport to MA they reacted within an our wich is impressive. here's the answer: 09 Jul 2007 Le Service d'assistance d'Entropia: (09 07 07 entropia support service ) Hello, this is...
  24. Castor

hello everyone There's some sick sad b****rd out there trying to steal some account the attemps is ridiculously obvious for someone aware but since lack of attention or cafeine may lower our awareness ... :D Mindark support do not ask for account login pasword Mindark support do not use a...
Back