Search results

1. Castor

Account stealling attempt via email

hello everyone There's some sick sad b****rd out there trying to steal some account the attemps is ridiculously obvious for someone aware but since lack of attention or cafeine may lower our awareness ... :D Mindark support do not ask for account login pasword Mindark support do not use a...
  2. Castor

Castor's Enblade A: shatering service

Hello folks How many of you, newcomers. Or you mentors, soc leaders. Find the first step in accessing melee too expensive? :mad: I have a solution for you :yay: Castor: The Castorian Combat Enblade breaker :cool: With my service you can have broken melee gear ( minimum TT ) for a...
  3. Castor

it does have it's place here too

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=784604#post784604 Posted it on fan fiction because it is one but i do need true answer and advice joining you up there. Best regard to all of you Alex "Castor" Danton
  4. Castor

Looking at the stars...

Greetings citizen My name's Alex Danton, as kown as Castor. In the middle of nowhere on amethera i've suddenly stopped hunting, stopped looking for prey. The place seemed strangely calm all of a sudden. I sit on a rock and removed my face-mask to breathe normaly again. I'm not used to the new...
  5. Castor

Got inspired by another thread : CROSSBOW

Yeah as a new weapon crossbow would be cool :yay: And you can craft ammo as a carpenter with diferent board the longer the board the more ammo you have a chance to get :wtg: And if marco pass by ;) Carpenter making fishing rod would be cool too :rolleyes:
  6. Castor

Castor Umbranoid female global

a global with large amounth of oil but i looted a rifle (A3 Punisher Mk1) on a caudatergus dominant few minutes before. :yay: fourth global so far i'll start counting them fo rgood on the forum :D Thank to the whole community for providing info and idea so regularly and passionately.
  7. Castor

Castor's first hunting global above 100 PEd

Thanks to that nasty argo warrior i got my first 3 digit global hope i'll get many more like this one !!! :yay: :wtg:
  8. Castor

studying the wildlife

Hello I have a wish, is it useless? maybe... But sometimes i find useless thing quite addictive. In fact i would like to see some new book for scientist not for BP but for logging your research on calypso wildlife. A zoology book, one for mutant, maybe one for robots. with empty slots you fill...
  9. Castor

critical hit ability, hit ability, and damage range

I want to ask the community, about weapon "variable" stats ( as the title suggest ). :D As a swordman i 'll talk about melee weapon but maybe it aplies for ranged weapon as well. I find the system somewhat strange. Damage range is varying from one weapon to another based on skill. The higher...
  10. Castor

Using EU With windows Vista Beta2

Hello everyone I'm glad to join The Entropia forum As i'm beta testing Vista i want to share here with you people experiences probleme and why not solution ;) to run EU on the "Work in Progress" operating system. As i tried the result was obviousby Bad but not yet catastrofic. The loss of...
Back