Search results

1. C

Crash at launch

FIXED! i figured it out. here is what i did. go to network settings view status click details ipv4 ip address (write it down) enter that ip address into web browser. go over to port range forward ( or dmz to do it easy, and enter a 2 in the field) enter the ports needed found on the...
  2. C

something i noticed.

ok so as you might know im STILL trying to fix my log in probs so i can actually go playing. so im sitting there reinstalling EU yet again, and it's loading files and i saw some area files "mutantslums" this place sounds cool, and dangerous, anyone know where it's at?
  3. C

FYI: Dome 8 never looked like this before!

a year ago i ended up outside. and outside the oxygen, died fast :(
  4. C

Crash at launch

ok so i figured we got a pretty dang good community here of smart people. Here's my dxdiag. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 10/11/2009, 10:51:17 Machine name: HOME-PC Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002)...
  5. C

Crash at launch

running full screen. and as admin. tried it in windowed mode just to try it. this couldnt be a screen res. thing could it? doesnt seem to be. i am lost. i've even tried compatability mode. Update:2 tried a clean boot. still wont work
  6. C

Crash at launch

Vista 32bit direct X: current Ram: 1 gig (below req) Graffics: Radeon X1650 : driver updated C++ framework: updated i know i have a gig less ram then it asks, but that shouldnt cause crashing like that i think. And i have a large paging file which would prevent that and at least let me run it...
  7. C

Crash at launch

OK so i decided to come back and play, thinking vu 10 should be fixed of any bugs by now right? So i go through the two hour install again, update drivers, update vista, so on. launch game, client pops up, is black for 3 secs, then crashes. i get the "send crash log to Mindark" window. someone...
  8. C

Outback land 61 (Shinook River) - Input wanted!

smal bery's for little hunters. it's next to a tp. bery's oot very well, giving 3 differant armors (and i have seen al three in a single drop before) they are an easy kill for all but the most noob miner who wont have pixie and an opallo. seriusly... i wanna loot a set of shogun while mining...
  9. C

Make Up Mask's

friend and I are looking to open a full beautician Company, Hair, clothes, makeup, ect. so im pricing makeup masks.
  10. C

Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

Krevorn Klown Tzavask lvl 11 hairstylist. does hair coloring and beards as well. Genisis Tower C apt: 9h (next to tp) atm: charging 5 ped: hair and beards 20ish ped for coloring FREE if you bring your own stuff (he's skilling atm)
  11. C

Help: Looking for........ Info/Explanations/References

there is a guy in twins late nights est chad i think. he colors and has good prices. never had a prob with him, and never heard of a prob from him. yes the color fields are set in stone, by the article of clothing. the skin can change the fields, therefore changing the look of the color
  12. C

whats the meaning of the mid lvl armor tsunami?

honestly? no it cant have ANYTHING to do with the fact every other person is hunting mutants, especially umbranoids, who if i remember were taken out of the game when the kerebos were put in? and umbranoids drop jag? and proly other mutants too. i keep being asked why im not buying anything...
  13. C

Question: Is settler really Junk?

my god.... thats actually brilliant. i wanted some gnome but seriusly, i could plate gnome for about half the price (gnome would be great for mining, with just an opalo for protection. most of the mobs i run into are impact cut, and a little stab. plus, lets be honest, settler does look...
  14. C

Melchi MV Crash?

effectively speaking, you could look at this as a stock thing. ok you specuated wrong, you bought it at 110% i'ts now 106% it might fall more, what should you do? buy more NOW if you plan opn selling it. this wil bring your average price back down, so once the event is over, and people stop...
  15. C

Info: Sircus´s insane mining trips

have you looked into the ifound tool that was made by a member of these here forums? it is AWESOME for tracking your finds. and i beleave you can even keep track of profit or loss. and lets you input your finds coordinates, and, when its fixed, you can share finds, and get as many back as you...
  16. C

Question: About Axes

i Used to hunt exclusively wit axes. this was after SIB, but when it was still "project entropia" and yes, it has bad decay, but it would counter in the fact you could kill much larger mobs with it then using the opallo. so i had 2 1xo 2 2xo and i would go hunting my exa stalkers, and larger...
  17. C

why wont window mode work for me?

i use vista, is that it? the box under options is grey,i cant check it!
  18. C

and i thought i was broke again

i was on my way back to the tp when i decided to randomly drop a bomb. well not to random, the only song i like on eu came on and every time it comes on, i usually find something decent. well i drop a probe... nothing. i drop a bomb. an IX lyst. cool. i drop another bomb right there, just to...
  19. Cumbriz Global

Cumbriz Global

a nice global
  20. C

Furor

dmg test's further defined. today i decided to run some tests on the furor dmg potential. and i decided to test this using a simple known. i went unarmored. after about 45 min of running to the same Thief mob, i had coected the following data. (i couldnt continue, people started kiling all the...
  21. C

Just Thanking my Soc.

D'oh! thank you for reminding me. just joined them like a week or so ago.
  22. C

Just Thanking my Soc.

I just want to give a big thank you to my soc. just a few min ago, i was out mining (and loosing my butt really bad, as per normal this last month) when i got the "you pick up a strange signal" message on my matter finder 103. well needless to say, as a miner, im not equiped to fight stairs, and...
  23. C

where is good for me two mine

ok i'll give away one of my fave spots for noobs. go to east scyalla mountains. run south west to where the rivers form a delta, in that ittle nook there are a decent amount of resources (incuding typo that noobs can find, and that has a nice return) there IS a dense spawn there... but it's...
  24. C

CND mining question

give us an update on your friend doing 2k bombs unamped, i'de love to hear how it goes
  25. C

n00b miner ?

well the problem there, is that if you get many sorts of ores and enmatts, you dont have larger stacks, and thats really what you want. because its much easier to sell, and generally people give you a better % for larger stacks.
Back