Search results

1. tissue

Buying: Any shop at Omegaton West Habit - Delta building

ITEM TT PRICE MARKUP 10 Gold Stone 65.00PED 0.00% 50 Gazzurdite Ingot 35.00PED 0.00%
  2. tissue

Buying: Any shop at Omegaton West Habit - Delta building

Would be nice to re-vive the famous Miner's Mafia Ore and enmatter shop! :wtg:
  3. tissue

Selling: Texture, Texture and still Texture

nice offer dude
  4. tissue

Info: Touristic Guide of Calypso

I see the Arkadia map is up now! Nice! grtz Tissue
  5. tissue

Nice work flu. And a lot more work ahead :D
  6. tissue

Info: List of post v10 outback area's

for landarea info, feel free to use the Touristic Guide grtz Tissue
  7. tissue

FYI: OLA #42 East - Miner's Mafia Land

Hehe yeah that was a nice one. It stopped because it was a lot of work and for most of us auction was more convenient. Maybe someone will restart this project. I'll restart it when someone gives me a shop lol!
  8. tissue

Berycled at Atum

wow a FREE event! nice!
  9. tissue

Your welcome. The mob pictures look really great inside the guide. Also changes my forum signature :wise:
  10. tissue

Mining Event on OLA #15 (January 2011)

I added your event to the touristic guide. http://www.minersmafia.net/touristic/event/3706 The event is also shown on the OLA 15 page GL to all contestants! grtz Tissue
  11. tissue

Medusa revival lines added to Eudoria Survival map!

nice thought. Would there be an easy way to implement this algorithm when you already have all the coördinates of all the revival terminals around? I mean I would know how to make this with a ruler and a pencil on paper, but not automatically by computer. Looking for an easy way to make these...
  12. tissue

Beginners Guide

Very nice guide you have made. There might be some good information about Calypso for newcomers in our Touristic Guide. Very handy for finding all TP's and where to hunt certain mobs. Link
  13. tissue

He Man Competition 2011

Wow Rocky, you almost won! Great achievement!!! Your saba outfit rocks!!!
  14. tissue

added some events. You can still suggest new events to the guide here. grtz Tissue
  15. tissue

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Looking forward to your CSV import function. I might be able to make a basic CSV export from the Touristic Guide
  16. tissue

Allophyl Treasure Hunt @ OLA26

Hello, I added your weekly event to the Touristic Guide link: http://www.minersmafia.net/touristic/event/3423 Also the event is shown when viewing OLA 26 - Sarahs Allophyl Farm Good luck with the nice event!!! Will there be a new jackpot event for this year? grtz Tissue
  17. tissue

Welcome to MaryLand Event

Hello, I added your event to the Touristic Guide link: http://www.minersmafia.net/touristic/event/3422 And will also be shown when viewing Dome 2 GL with the event!!!
  18. tissue

FYI: OLA #42 East - Miner's Mafia Land

Very nice purchase guys... One day i'll buy a share :P
  19. tissue

Nice work Flu!!!!
  20. tissue

Where's all the tps again?

how about www.minersmafia.net/touristic Here you find all the geographic info of EU! grtz Tissue
  21. tissue

Nice work dude!!!
  22. tissue

FYI: New Mining Logger

LOL i guess it is a necessary evil
  23. tissue

FYI: New Mining Logger

I tried to run your app. But I think I dont have the java stuff in my windows 7. Do you have an ETA on a non java application? I prefer to keep my pc as clean as possible.
  24. tissue

OLA2 Atrox Grinder 300!!

Nice weekly events!!!! I added your event to the touristic guide And it is also shown on the OLA2 Atrox paradise page
  25. tissue

Event: Atrox Valley Sunday, 12 September 21:00 - Free entry, 600 PED prizes

Every week? NICE. Well in that case I'll change the entry a bit. Can you tell me if there is a main EF thread for the event? otherwise i just omit it.
Back