Search results

1. Pr3d4t0r

Selling: Selling Ballistar Apartment

Hi everyone, It is time for me to sell my Ballistar Apartment! I'd like to take offers at this stage - make your best offer! Location: The Ballistar Apartments (Rocktropia) - 4th Floor Suite H Photos of apartment: https://imgur.com/a/cjWO7Rj
  2. Pr3d4t0r

Selling Art In-game... How?

I have noticed quite a few artists/photographers selling their art in-game on various "panels/canvas like boards". I myself am a photographer and I am wondering how does one accomplish this? Is there a guide somewhere that I haven't found? Any information would be gold :) Cheers everyone.
  3. Pr3d4t0r

Help: Forum Icons

Hi everyone, Recently having come back from my slumber I have found that somehow my WOF 2009 icon is missing! Are we still able to 'purchase' icons? Where did my icon go? ...I didn't think that this was worthy of a thread but I have searched without avail. Any help appreciated! Cheers.
  4. Pr3d4t0r

Molisk Global

I got myself another Molisk global ^^ (they like me) Click to enlarge
  5. Pr3d4t0r

Molisk 89 pedder

I got this baby just the other day :D Molisks tend to like me for some reason :) Click to enlarge
  6. Pr3d4t0r

My first Global/HOF

I could not believe it happened to me of all people!! 314ped loot, at first I thought it was an HOF because it was so big!, but it was only a global lol... from a "Exarosaur Old" of all things =D It couldn't have happened at a better time as I only had 3 ped left in my card! Still to this day...
Back