Search results

1. silvernight

Big hoggies dmg.

I wonder what the hogg above Mature does in dmg. Entropedia says it doesn't know. Glad for help or info. :)
  2. silvernight

Help please! EU problem!

I can't start EU, have done it alot of times before, but now it says " Downloading Dat901_902.ark" what to do? Best regard Caroline FIXED IT MYSELF! =) Just needed to reinstall EU to make it work
  3. silvernight

Full hermes (with shoes)

Thoght many wonder how the hermes look after the VU change so I took some time to find the shoes and here we go =) Click to enlarge Before this VU complete set looked like this Click to enlarge I personaly think it looks a whole lot more sexy now =D But hey, thats just me. :D
  4. silvernight

My wish 711.

I'm a very very active member that has to little to do at work many times. I would really whant the "New post" in the "Home" section to be longer. Now when I press New post, read 2-3 of them, then they are gone and I have no idea of with one's I haven't read, since the "New post" is gone to 0...
  5. silvernight

Save a movie?

I have a problem, how do I save movie that you can't right click and save? Like a http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=_mfeByJqEM0 Someone please help me, is there a program I need to download or is there a way to find the source to the file like on most other movies? And for...
  6. silvernight

Full Hermes pictures.

Have during a long time been looking for the parts and some parts avre VERY rare.. but finaly, here's a full set. Boys. this is NOT for screan savor haha. Total cost? Well way to much haha. Therd best Pk armour in th game after Eon and Infiltrator. All parts have almost 100% TT but the Head...
  7. silvernight

B - Hermes Shoulder Guards

Pm me, and free rep for all bumps. No talk about price or so here please. only buying. other parts I have now. Thanks Camron. B - Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L) :cool: Willing to pay 728% (Last one on auction full TT didn't even get a bid at this %. But I'm willing to make that bid) Unsold...
  8. silvernight

UBER drone, first hof ever 2!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 828 Ped filled with ESI, chip and other items.. Enoth to make it over 1000 ped value! After like 150 Globals on Drones and tons of mass hunts it came, MY first hof ever, and it was an uber =D Thanks all for the kind pm's and =D I'm happy...
  9. silvernight

Skillgain question.

Here comes alot of us wonder, hope it haven't been up before, anyhow it needs to come up again then. Would 1 heal with a fap that decay alot give more skills then a fap that decoy lesser? I'm serius going to skill natural Paramedic hardcore and need to know if I should use V1's since they have...
  10. silvernight

What happend to, “Wednesday’s Who’s Who”?

Sorry for this thread, I jsut thoght the “Wednesday’s Who’s Who” was very intresting and let me know about some big people in EU that I haven't met or gave me the chanse to read how a "new" person would have seen my old friend. But there hasen't been one now for a long time, just whanted to say...
  11. silvernight

Help, greek!

Someone that can help me translate the words.. Garcóni piá íne timí giá mia níkta? Should be greek not sure. Someone with some skills in this area? ;) Will offer EFD to the one that help me. =P Have looked around the web and I can't find anything at all. =(
  12. silvernight

Dream Loot?

What is your dream loot, when you are sleeping and you move of you boy/girldfriend and think of EU and what is it you dream of looting? Myself would love the.. Official MindArk CEG- v.Caroline Unlimited BP Gun stats Stats Damage: 330 HP Range: 210 m Attacks: 120 /min Reload: 0,5 sec...
  13. silvernight

Help Vista!

Problem fixed! Will +rep you all tomorrow. And EU is running, programs I insalled before it worked, don't know with had to be. But friends told me to install them anyhow. -Flash Player -DirectX SDK -Quicktime And also all the Vista auto upgrades -Finaly the drivers for Graphic card and sound...
  14. silvernight

A dream.

Click to enlarge First global in a week, 10 min for that! =D
  15. silvernight

EU on Swedish Radio!

http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/P3/kanalarkiv.asp?ProgramId=2786&NrOfDaysInArchive=7 Kvällspasset måndag 14 maj 2007 18:06 med Johan Hilton. Du sköna nya värld Det är 2000-tal och vi nöjer oss inte längre med en verklighet. Sedan något år tillbaka har on-line verkligheterna etablerat sig på allvar...
  16. silvernight

Omg I'm On Eu!!!!

Hole.. just had a look at EU official hompaige and guess what.. there's a picture of me. OMG IF ONE ISN'T ENOTH!! LOOK AT THE PIC WITH THE PINK LADY.. WHO IS BESIDE HER WHEN YOU CLICK THE PICTURE!? MEEEEEE =D MA LOVES ME! I'M ON PICTURE 2 AND 8 =DDDDDDDD =D=DDDDD=D=D=D=DDD =DDDDD...
  17. silvernight

Offline msg.

I really wish I could pm my friends even when there not online! There are some from the USA and some from Aus, myself from Sweden. Problem is they sleep when I play and vise verca. A possibility to use that chat more then when someone is online would be worth gold. Like when my close friend...
  18. silvernight

How do you.. ?

hunt drones. Me myself and I hunt them I'm hundreads at the time.. =D More fun since one team member can't stand them then and die all the time =D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge More gold to the chest! As can be seen, upgraded to Neme! =D
  19. silvernight

7500 / 175.

First my connection don't work so Etopia decide to do some stuff for store.. Boom 7500 Ped.. Then I get my EU running again and he said thats for letting him have that Hof, So thoght I'ld do the same, he loged of. 3-2-1 4th drone.. Click to enlarge Boom.. Guess MA give me something too =D So...
  20. silvernight

Love till Cans fly!

Somehow I made this first one totaly solo with Etopia still in Jason doing what ever he does =P Click to enlarge Click to enlarge The second we got in middle of a big crowd of drones.. =D And got my babe a little gift, so Drones don't hurt anymore.. =( Mistake from me I guess, Now I I don't...
  21. silvernight

First item for a long time =)

Got alot of TT food and Mk.II making TT+8, But today we finaly got an Esi, know price ain't 2k Ped, but 1000% Markup is best item I've looted in perhaps 2-3 months now. =) Thanks Lootius. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge 143 n 54 Pedders.. Ps; Drones babe.. They ain't that hard, are they...
  22. silvernight

Amp price! Never end rising?

I've been following the price on amps for a while now. Not mroe then 1-2 months back I boght a Omegthon Amp 103 for TT +3 Ped since noone really whanted them. Today they are going for TT+ 21 on the Auction. I'm concerned this will end up like the paintcans, they totaly stoped drop, noone has...
  23. silvernight

Caro n' Etopia driving over Drones.

After long time skilling with P1, P2 and P3. It is finaly time for me to go to the Korss h400. During skilling on the Feffs and Argos we came to the conclution. Maybe we could strike a Drone or two. Click to enlarge 107 Ped Click to enlarge 69 Ped Click to enlarge 74 Ped Click to enlarge 133...
  24. silvernight

Nice Bull, sit. There you go.

Click to enlarge Nothing to say about today. Don't feel so good, wish you all a great nights sleep :)
  25. silvernight

Solo globaling =D

Click to enlarge On my way back to tp I found this one.
Back