Search results

1. John BD

Entropia Tracker not taking screeny of all sparkles.

Not sure if its my computer or the tracker but it only takes a screeny of my sparkles from time to time, missing many. Anyone have this isue and if so i would woud like it fixed ty.
  2. John BD

Selling: spaceship

corect me if im wrong but isnt a hangar worthless without ship?
  3. John BD

Bullying for the good?

im a bully to myselfe :P for the rest go in peace prosper and multiply (well my wife got me shaking my bones from time to time though, hope se isnt reading this :laugh: )
  4. John BD

It your decesion, is this alien or angel body fell down on Calypso from space?

i keep it with to much imagination :P
  5. John BD

Loot Blackouts

its called crappy loot balance and it came in around vu 10.0, its aaal dynamic :eyecrazy: did give out a warning case too but they just think im whining so i wont send anymore feedback, simple as that.
  6. John BD

FYI: You know, some of us had to wait 18 years for this.

im proud to admit i played that and the first elite and leisure suit larry and a pile of mario bros :P
  7. John BD

Praise Adonai !

id like to say i like it but, get more like a wtf feeling from it... Adonai? :tongue2: :dunce:
  8. John BD

Info: - fps cap -

other word for what u are looking for is wait for vertical sync, that way frame rate wont go over what monitor supports. either set it in options or in windows where u can usualy even force it active.
  9. John BD

mining in the space

maybe u should go play eve instead :P, nah mining in space as an addition yeah thats ok but remember not many will do so in a lootable pvp :D
  10. John BD

Thrusters - What?

the things needed prolly comes from diferent planets and so have to be moved since auction is no longer interplanetary, this adds to the markup.
  11. John BD

Mission bug

booboo :laugh: (now why did i go hunt big things)
  12. John BD

Space - the golden age of mining?

ofc it suposed to be a big amount of minerals or can u make a huge masive mothership stonger with the materials from a recycled sweatgun. :laugh:
  13. John BD

Discovery: Holy Helmet Batman! Holy Helmet F L discovered

lol i was thinking who the f has been using the arkadian texture tool box took 1 and then before it was finished quickly tucked it away so noone sees :D but grats regardless :silly2:
  14. John BD

Forum Fatigue...

igoogle, rss just a few handy words :P
  15. John BD

Entropia Universe 11.10.5 Release Notes

holy @%@% i had those books near full thats gunaa make a huge mess of my backpack. and whos gunna repay me 80 ped to get the calypso books again? couse ofc those arent on arkadia
  16. John BD

Space/Mothership Fail

aint it like that everywhere ppl with a big bankacount have big toys, joe average has to pray on a windfall but usualy gets fu.. o ehm .. the finger.
  17. John BD

Do you talk to your avatar?

talking with my ava, not to :P
  18. John BD

highest health possible?

pfft dont worry to much about unlocking things or hp, just play know its there and let it go itl get there. :beerchug:
  19. John BD

Servers Are Down

aslong as the travel cost lowers i dont care, the 40 ped cost for 1 way trip is already rediculous.
  20. John BD

Info: Globalling on Arkadia

meh i whent away for a bit from those areas and got a global within 10 min, all in the eye of the beholder i say (globaled on a oro stalker thats by no means high hp mob)
  21. John BD

Well... first impressions?

2 words come to mind "new home" love the armor beats the totaly useless tt setler and imho even all other low level armors. u can use enhancers on stuff from the tt if u wished to do so couse u dont need to tier ehm. the tt items (exept the fap soz they fecked up there) are better in every way...
  22. John BD

Server Downtime for Release

hmm fix for voice chat so all can enjoy the weird sounds :laugh:
  23. John BD

Help: Voice chat options greyed out

want to share the ericson part of the thing found here http://www.ericsson.com/tl/ourportfolio/products/ericsson-in-game-communication?nav=fgb_101_214%7Cfgb_101_432 and their documentation here http://archive.ericsson.net/service/internet/picov/get?DocNo=1/28701-FGC1011257&Lang=EN&HighestFree=Y...
  24. John BD

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

*sigh*, dont depo more then u would for any game. If u like playing it, do so. If u dont, well dont... its a game. Try withddrawing your monthly wow (or insert any other subscribed mmo) fees. Stock exange is hardly a "health level" MA dosnt own planets anymore and therefore the total value of...
  25. John BD

Curious: How many people keep large sums of money in game?

depoed way more then that in my 5 years of play and also withdrawn more then that without a bit of pain, and just with a smittens of patience. Afterall they are not a bank so i dont see anything wrong with 30 workdays to process. (edit hell i even got hofs bigger then that and 5k ped is not...
Back