6. Efim

Selling: Skildek Decimator Tier 4.69

Bump! Bump!
  7. Efim

Bump! PM or post offers!
  8. Efim

Skildek Decimator, great unlimited SWS and EPW farming machine for sale. Fine for mining in pvp too. Tier 4.69, following tiers are: Tier 5 - 131 Tier 6 - 64 Tier 7 - 132 Tier 8 - 86 Tier 9 - 146 Tier 10 - 124 BO - 4k SOLD
  9. Efim

Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

Finally, thank you! This patch fixed all of the camera and control issues for me. Now this is an almost perfect VU 16.0.
  10. Efim

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

Great! +rep :D
  11. Efim

Thanks a lot for an option to adjust left-right camera! Finally made it back to the center!:yay: Now waiting for distance adjustment, just to make it a bit further and it will be all good!
  12. Efim

Dear devs, First of all I would like to say that it could be one of the greatest VU of last time, if only... Fast movement, fast hill climbing, fruits on the run, 0% condition limit is amazing, thanks a lot for it! But all that great improvements, especially 0% condition limit went almost...
  13. Efim

Camera & Control System Preview and Guides

2 gold FEN and 1 platinum tokens from EVERY mob?! Are you kidding me?! Is it a 200 lvl looter or what? Taking into account that ancient modmerc has a DPP 3.04, which is average and is used with dmg enhancers, not the economy ones (second video 0:50 dmg enhancer broke). I've hunted lvl 50-99 mobs...
  14. Efim

Suggestion: Support weapons, explosives, shrapnel, glitches

Due to explosive recycle blueprints, can you make it possible for support weapons to use universal ammo, please? And/or fix the auction order for explosive projectiles by adding two digits, so you can order up to 9999 ped instead of 99 ped, please. Also if you could fix the glitch with the...
  15. Efim

Won the enigma!

Ah, now I get it :D Huge graz on the win! :)
  16. Enigma

Enigma

17. Efim

Won the enigma!

Viktoria Mellis Kareokay shows at first place in client loader atm with 23000 points... So... Whom to graz?:confused:
  18. Efim

Buying: Isis CB26

Bump for isis cb 26
  19. Efim

Buying: Isis CB26

Looking for unlimited Isis CB26
  20. Efim

Mindark is Milking the Comunity for Money

The X-mas ring has finally made it! :bomb::handgun::rocket::cdevil:
  21. Efim

Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 1.9

***sold***
  22. Efim

Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 1.9

Selling Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 1.9 Current tt is 330ped BO +7.4k Tier rates: Tier 3 - 88 Tier 4 - 122 Tier 5 - 78 Tier 6 - 71 Tier 7 - 110 Tier 8 - 147 Tier 9 - 107 Tier 10 - 123 PM me here or ingame. SOLD
  23. Efim

Concerning the (ab)use of multiple accounts

Recent ban of the well-known Russian crafter, one of the top crafters in Entropia, for multiple account usage has made me come up with this post. Alts are a real problem for Entropia like they are in many other games, but here they do more harm than in any other mmo. And this problem should be...
  24. Efim

Notice regarding Item abuse in the Battle Simulator

I have never accused you :) I saw an 8 min run vid on twitch (Medusa or Mathilda). It was done taking a medkit. So without a medkit and a bit of more luck it is possible to run in 7:30. But 7min.... And besides don't you wonder how fast you were moved to an 8th place with insane time gap by...
  25. Efim

Notice regarding Item abuse in the Battle Simulator

I know you haven't cheated, so are Mathilda, maybe someone else. Yet we have no 7min run recorded or streamed, so I don't trust in this records until I see it clean. And yes, pizes were awarded to buffers. That is true. Were the top 3 runners cheating? Maybe, but I don't know about them. And...
Back