Search results

1. bigkahuna

Price check on a couple pets

Oratan miner pet level 20 Eudoracell level 25 Thanks, Bigk
  2. bigkahuna

Buying: shadow M

im looking to buy Shadow M armor set, send me a message if you have a set to sell Bigk
  3. bigkahuna

HoF: couple small ones

View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  4. bigkahuna

Adj Angel M

What's this set worth now?
  5. bigkahuna

Selling: Oratan Miner Pet lvl 20 - Buff unlocked

Hi, im selling Fred, my Oratan miner pet. Hes at level 20 and has the 3% decrease critical damage buff unlocked Price is 2000 ped. bk
  6. bigkahuna

Selling: ADJ Jaguar M , ADJ resto chip

ADJ Jaguar M , ADJ resto chip, lvl 20 oratin miner pet Adj Jag M most pieces tier 2 SB +8k start bid recieved via PM, if i get no further offers will sell in 3 days to bidder BO +9k Adj resto SOLD Added Oratin Miner pet Lvl 20 SB 2k BO 3k
  7. bigkahuna

Selling: Supremacy Feet M

selling a set of newly looted supremacy feet SB +4k BO +6k also will consider a trade with items bigk
  8. bigkahuna

Buying: Angel m

Looking to buy a set of Angel armor.....low tiers preferred
  9. bigkahuna

pet essence

Ive not seen this posted anywhere, but how is pet essence used?
  10. bigkahuna

Rx2 optac parts

I've got a few pieces of this and want to complete my set, I'd love to loot the special components that you can trade to get the pieces. Does anyone know what specific robots/maturity that I should focus on for specific questionsparts?
  11. bigkahuna

Buying: Jaguar Gloves

Looking to complete my set, so if anybody has some jag gloves for sale please let me know
  12. bigkahuna

Selling: full Boar M

looking for a start bid of TT +3.5k, buyout is +4k
  13. bigkahuna

Selling: full Boar M

SB tt+4.5k bo TT+5k
  14. bigkahuna

pc: a couple chips

Medium teleport chip Powerful heal chip (its a level 8 chip) any ideas on current value would be much appreciated
  15. bigkahuna

pc: full boar M

Anybody have a current value on this armor?
  16. bigkahuna

Boar Armor (M)

anybody know what a current price for this set is?
  17. bigkahuna

HoF: nice little falx

Click to enlarge best hunting loot in a VERY long time
  18. bigkahuna

rental system

was thinking this week on how a rental system could work, and here is my idea: all rentals to be done through the auction system so that MA will make income from the system. there will be a section of the auction that has items for rent, the owner of the item will place the item, duration and...
  19. bigkahuna

Selling: full salamander set male

selling a full salamander set including feet sb +13.5k recieved in PM bo +15k set is full TT
  20. bigkahuna

Achievement: 175 health

and 72 agilty too! Click to enlarge
  21. bigkahuna

Help: problems with 4850 ati card

it seems when im using my new 4850 ati video card (not oc'd) with a fresh xp intall and newest drivers from ati, i cant seem to go more than 10 mins ingame without the video card crashing....any got any ideas? its not power, ive got a 730 watt power supply and athlon 5600x2 proc bigk
  22. bigkahuna

Achievement: 70 agility

took me a long time and did alot of shooting, but finally hit 70 agility Click to enlarge
  23. bigkahuna

Uber: nice pall stool

since ive been hunting troxes ALOT lately ive been accumulating tons of short midastree boards and making pall stools has been a pretty good way to get rid of them...ive taken the bp all the way from 1 to almost 60 qr its really been the only crafting ive done in months, and today was a very...
  24. bigkahuna

Uber: first mining find over 1k peds

Click to enlarge its only oil, and will take a few hours to pull up but its still nice i gambled on a 107 enmat amp and it paid off....find before this one was a size 12 alice and the amp kept on giving....got a 380 ped nexus after that
  25. bigkahuna

scan of article about crysis upgrade

found this in a magazine from nvidia that i got today Click to enlarge dont think there is anything new in it, but it does confirm that there will be new vehicles after the crysis recode
Back