Search results

1. Usurper

RAM getting eaten up with new flashy UI Chat?

I have tried Win 10 but we just never became good friends so i gave my ex, win7 a call and he kinda took me back. Oh, and i realize now how bad i just necroed this old thread :laugh: Sorry! :ahh:
  2. Usurper

RAM getting eaten up with new flashy UI Chat?

2 minutes The out of memory-error has been plauging me for very long. But after the last VU i only last about 2 minutes before getting the error and being sent crashing back to desktop. Since i can play a multitude of other similar big and hardware taxing games i conclude that something is...
  3. Usurper

Question: MA latest Financial Report

Maybe here? http://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
  4. Usurper

Selling: Boar Armor Set Full F UL tier 1-2

You have a PM.
  5. Usurper

CDF Mutant Alert

I bet they can smell that i made cookies yesterday. :yup:
  6. Usurper

In your wildest dreams...what would you like MA to do to space in June??

Rollback to VU 8.12 :yup:
  7. Usurper

Servers Are Down

Yay......:coffee:
  8. Usurper

Maybe i should join a Soc.

Thankyou for your kind and gracious offers. :ahh: I'm pondering a few right now, so we'll see what happens. :girl:
  9. Usurper

Hunting on Claypso vs. Arkadia

Calypso, because i'm too lazy to bother with spaceflight.
  10. Usurper

Maybe i should join a Soc.

Maybe it's about time? :scratch:
  11. Usurper

So..what's new?

Oh dear! I HAVE been away for a long time! Not only don't i recognise much anything, mama needs a new computer too. That was a slooow walk around PA i just had. I need to get on that hotline to Santa and tell the S-man what's up.
  12. Usurper

So..what's new?

Yes, thanks. Bet it will take some time to find my way around again since i left when Arcadia was just out of the box. Is that hunk of rock still around? Oh well, exciting times ahead, glad to be back. Hope to see you "out there".:yay:
  13. Usurper

So..what's new?

About time i got back in business again. Doubt anyone remembers this lone robotslayer anymore though. :xsmile:
  14. Usurper

I hope you're doing well my friend.

I hope you're doing well my friend.
  15. Usurper

Remember Those Promises MA?

Exactly! Clearly they should be called "Usurper9000 PocketRockets" :yay:
  16. Usurper

Ban the Above User!

Banned for being a prude.
  17. Usurper

EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

Just git r done! I suspect it'll contain some kind of supperior creature that when killed will loot some über DNA and the owner will be filthy rich and then we get another crazy "worlds biggest $$$$ ingame-something" in the gamer world. ...or an omelett :laugh:
  18. Usurper

memory leak

I did. it's extremly annoying since no other game i play has this issue. :mad:
  19. Usurper

Thankies! :)

Thankies! :)
  20. Usurper

New Avatar Pics!

Fresh new look. This jaded robot killer got a brand new look for 2013 too. I'm actually quite satisfied with the new me. :yay:
  21. New Usurper

New Usurper

The new 2013 me! :)
  22. Usurper

lvl 355

That...will take some time to achieve. Better start skilling right away.
  23. Usurper

Ban the Above User!

Banned for starting a line with ^^ Like..realy?? Sheezzz.... :cool:
  24. Usurper

Where/How did you hear about entropia?

I saw a segment on a TV show about EU. They were showing CND and explaind about what RCE was. It was in -05 or something and i just had to check it out and the rest is as they say, historu. Been here ever since. Still a noob in this big world :)
Back