Search results

1. Geo

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Hope it works out for you David. Looks like it would be alot of fun. Be nice if MA showed support like they have for LANs. But wouldn’t hold my breath. You may have better chances going as an ambassador for Planet Arkadia. Maybe they could set you up an affiliate link to recruit new players...
  2. Geo

Selling: Wts 3x Hardening Nano Adjuster A01 used for vigilante modified upgrade

Medusa Fort event Warlock boss. (Hydra?) Also seen during other events which spawn that mob. Last one I personally saw looted was at Calypso Boss Wave event. For the Medusa Fort, enough mobs in the area must be killed to trigger the event. (a lot) GL
  3. Geo

Selling: Taking offers on Full Set Imp Angel (M) T3.99

Easter Mayhem Bump
  4. Geo

Selling: Various Items

Bump
  5. EldoradoEquusRanch.jpg

EldoradoEquusRanch.jpg

6. ImpAngel.jpg

ImpAngel.jpg

7. Geo

New Angel

I agree. I went for Improved Angel for the unique white/grey Male version and spent some time and ped to design a matching coat. Now its just white with pink eye. :rolleyes: Selling Imp Angel @Boxes
  8. Geo

Multiple suspicious accounts registered to player-created event. No support from MindArk.

MA will not do anything. It’s your event. If you suspect people are using Alts or cheating, disqualify them and make some rules or requirements in the future to try to avoid it.
  9. Geo

Easter Mayhem Bump
  10. Geo

Taking offers on Full Set of Improved Angel Armor (M) T3.99 Send offers by pm, discord or ingame.
  11. Geo

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

When renaming a friend in friends list; it does not auto populate the name. It is blank and you have to manually put in all characters. After the name is changed; the friend gets relocated in its alphabetical order on list. The friend in focus becomes the next name on the list where...
  12. Geo

Bump
  13. Geo

Bump
  14. Geo

6yrs of Victory!

Happy 6 years to Victory and Crew! Victory will be out at Dropships this evening after 22:00 UTC for those who wish to join.
  15. Geo

Send a PM with your offer here or in game. Armour Sets (M): Eon Chelydra Adj Vigi Viking Plate Set: 7A SGA Laser Amp: H204 Tools: Mod 2600 Terra Master 3 Gold Rush Seasonal Rings: Easter 2023 - SOLD Seasonal Boxes: Christmas Easter Halloween George Geo Clone
  16. Geo

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Feffoid pit shares when?
  17. Geo

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

:woohoo:
Back