Search results

1. lareka

Famous Entropians

Hello Daisy, hello arrogance :) Go back to space pls - nothing to see here for commentators in love wit themselves. While your ego makes you too blind to even be able point out other's efforts but your owns, some 'celleb' watchers (too much to drink over Xmas, ey?) see more than their own boring...
  2. lareka

Famous Entropians

:laugh: Guilty here as well, in accusation's sense :laugh: Sry ... On topic: Lady Trisha!
  3. lareka

The Thing: The Arctic Area - A Job well done By ND/ NDS.........one the the reasons why I"M still here in EU

True, even a cheap BAMF zk1 did it for me while I just ran like mad past all the drooling THINGs :D. Must applaude as well ... great job ND!
  4. lareka

Varyag Event : PIRATES BE WARNED!!!

Great Defender reporting for duty. (And if it's just to see Rockstars die instead of making music :tongue2:)
  5. lareka

Help: Gear needed to be a half decent Pvper ?

:popcorn: Terribly sorry, couldn't resist ...
  6. lareka

"The Thing" Destination on ROCKTropia

Don't forget to include ~ SPOILER WARNING ~ for the brave who want to figure it out on their own ;)
  7. lareka

EBN: Robot signals intercepted!

Does that mean Warrior Empresses? :D
  8. lareka

Rofl, come oooon, You're the Nun and we all know sobriety is your first unlock :D Anyway, I keep betting we won't hear from you in the next hours, the Thing storyline is rather addictive. I spent 4 hrs straight online ...
  9. lareka

Have fun, girl - bet you'll be pleasantly surprised :).
  10. lareka

Any pictures or info on The Thing?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?216665-The-Things&p=2806395#post2806395 Was very sceptical, but now I must admit: It's pretty awesome! :yay: Get in your freebie 4x4 truck and see for yourself ... :)
  11. lareka

I am impressed!

Hehe, no worries, I felt similar when searching that stupid entrance on the space station ;). Good luck on the ice!
  12. lareka

A prequel ... :scratch2: NOW you got me curious ... although I agree with you on the t-shirt :) Let's give The Thing its fair chance given all the positive feedback so far.
  13. lareka

I am impressed!

Fly to Rocktropia, enter any TP and select 'Arctic' -> off you go :). Make sure you have the planets downloaded before taking off.
  14. lareka

Not too curious tbh ... The film is a copy of John Carpenter's The Thing (they didn't even bother to invent a new name), so my shy guess is the game will just be another copy of something we've already seen (in 1982, lol - now go figure).
  15. lareka

Let's connect ...

Can't find you on G+, dear, do you need an invite? @ Cail ... as I said 'usually' - so please feel special ;)
  16. lareka

Let's connect ...

Must say I share some concerns earlier mentioned and usually do NOT connect to anyone I do not know physically (and I don't mean touching either ;)) - but who wouldn't make a big exception for Lykke? P.S. And now Google + ? :monkey:
  17. lareka

Boorums? Aaahhh ...

Hehe thx, how could I miss them ... ? :) *satisfied smile back at you, Lykke*
  18. lareka

Boorums? Aaahhh ...

Just saw Boorum Male Raider global ingame .... are they back? Please tell ... where? :yay:
  19. lareka

Is MA going crazy?

As to the OP's question, no, MA is not going crazy. Finally they are finding creative new ways for some more fun, gathering lots of people to fill the loot pool without them having to go through complicated teaming up processes. I won't mention the healthy benefit of hearing global and HoF...
  20. lareka

Is MA going crazy?

Or rather: I don't see why somebody would not join the game just cause of this event. :wtg: Haven't had so much fun in EU in months! May it last for some more days ... :yay:
  21. Interesting

Interesting

22. lareka

Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

Here goes the answer :).
  23. lareka

See you on the flip side.

So long, Hanne .... Welcome home, Skam! :) We'll be here after your summer break.
  24. lareka

Conspiracy Theory 101: GUESS WHO HOF IN HELL

*Fascinating. Don't you love how this thread is not about *someone* but about you and me, Captain?* :yay:
Back