Search results

1. Eddie000

Selling: 3 Small ESI

I have 3x ESI TT 13,55PED TT 18 PED TT 17,15 PED Selling for 900% Oh im at Arkadia at the moment.
  2. Eddie000

RSG LAN Party 21-24 November 2019

Cool not far from me, saved the date :)
  3. Eddie000

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Well not forced to but there will be no updates whatsoever or support for WIn 7 after January 14th 2020. That meaning it will be not included when developing software either.
  4. Eddie000

Entropia Universe 11.5.1 Release Notes

WOuld be nice if even the file existed on the server :P my CL says the server is pooped no file found crap PE. ANybody the direct link to the newest update so i can manually download it?
  5. Eddie000

Update download speeds

WOuld be nice if even the file existed on the server :P my CL says the server is pooped no file found crap PE. ANybody the direct link to the newest update so i can manually download it?
  6. Eddie000

Selling: All skills and whole inventory

HI, i need to sell my skills and inventory due to lifesituation have changed. There no Peds on my card so propably need to sell inventory first if not a bulk buyer is found for all stuff where i can use my inventory as collateral for ESI or something. Might be more skills now tho dont remember...
  7. Eddie000

Atrax Beach: For rent!

Subscribing, if this opportunity is still availible in the winter when i have the time i would try this. Nice idea
  8. Eddie000

Buying: A full set of Duchev logs

If you just want to read the logs you can do it here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/94344-all-dr-almon-duchev-logs.html Otherwise consider this as a bump
  9. Eddie000

renting hangers

I rented an hangar a while ago, but at that point i gave all my stuff to my IRL friend to hold on and then the hangar owner logged in with my avatar and traded the deed to my ava, claimed the hangar then traded back the deed to himself and logged off, i logged in and i could use the hangar as i...
  10. Eddie000

ET Has quit working for me.

i had the same problem dont just remember how i fixed it. One way is to disable AERO in windows, that workedfor me. i have fixeit atm some other way but cant remember he second fix anymore, i think ihave posted abut this prob on Ef but cant find that post either :scratch2:
  11. Eddie000

FYI: Petition to let MA know we want to know what scopes and lasers do!

Sign me up, Bullet Dominator Trojan
  12. Eddie000

An Apology for a mistake

Why apologize for picking up oil at the rig that MA intended to be picked up for free there? isnt that the whole idea with the rig? free oil for whoever gets it...
  13. Eddie000

How to be rich in EU?? Easy!

Globaling is easy on OA-101, profit? my arse :rolleyes: i have gotten my BPC skill while clicking OA-101 and i can tell ya no profit (ok somedays you ended up on profit but in the end you loose it all clicking OA-101)
  14. Eddie000

Selling: Armor (L) Blueprints (L)

Daily bump :bump:
  15. Eddie000

Selling: Armor (L) Blueprints (L)

All bps are sold!
  16. Eddie000

Still not able to install/patch

i had problems with update errors on win vista and win7 64 then when i reinstalled my computer i installed Entropia in users/public folder: C:\Users\Public\Entropia Universe And after this i have never had a problem with permissions or updates...
  17. Eddie000

Achievement: 100000 Total skillcount

Ty all :) i gave my self a small present and did a small run on conductors which o globaled on :))
  18. Eddie000

Achievement: 200k total skill

big gratz....took a while for me to reach 100k dont even wanna think about 200k :yay::yay:
  19. Eddie000

Achievement: 100000 Total skillcount

WOOOT! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: Finally i have reached 100k skills (128HP) My avatar was created 2006-03-27 but i had a break from january 2009 to January this year, didnt log in almost nothing once or twice a month perhaps. Sweat count 4294 :P highest sweat i have ever sweated :) had 87 in...
  20. Eddie000

Question: Have i missed something??

yea im not that worried just thinking why didnt these opportunities come up when i had better ped balance like a year ago :P ah but then the bps had way higher prices altho..hehe
  21. Eddie000

Question: Have i missed something??

Browsing the auction i notice that theres massive amount of BPs in all categories for sale, Blueprints you had to kill to get ppl to sell now you got all kinds of bps for sale everything from oa103 up to oa109??? and you got "highend" bps for sale in all categories...whats going on? Anyone...
  22. Eddie000

Fap for Decay

Heh already at NEA's with my VSE Mk1 going hot :)
  23. Eddie000

Fap for Decay

Level 18.54 Paramedic looking for work. Will work for free if you provide fap i myself have two uneco faps (fap-80 and EK-2600) All i need is the skills and something to do while im LOOOOW on peds. im at 99960 in total skills and reeeeeaaallly wanna get over 100k but i cant depo and have...
  24. Eddie000

Question: Anyone else losing connection atm?

Lots of timeout error for me too...had same problem with few other swedish www sites iuncluding my bank but dont know if this has anything to do with timeout to PE
Back