Search results

1. D

Selling: Extraction Implant

asking 1300 % now, even when ESI cost more then 1500 %
  2. D

Selling: Extraction Implant

TT 21.29 asking around 320 Ped (around 1500 %)
  3. D

CP deeds: What happened to them?

It only makes sense if both sides get a share but how the percentages are distributed we will probably never know
  4. D

Withdrawal time

Just be ready to wait almost 3 months :p... But closer to 2 months theese days
  5. D

How come Entropia is not more popular?

I am out because they took away my markup and hunting at a quite fun Level is now really expensive time wasting. So I waste my time at cheaper games now.
  6. D

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Dont know how tt return could be 97,5-98,5 % when you hunt to much at taxed areas
  7. D

OWN A PIECE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE HISTORY AND EARN REAL MONEY WITH CRYSTAL PALACE DEED SALE - Gamasutra

ofc its based on 330 K, they want it to look as good as possible :laugh:
  8. D

Enough is enough - Strongbox

this..you have to ride the waves and dont surf when the flood is gone :)
  9. D

Seriously?

Lol why not? 3 is not much and in crafting it should be very easy - crafting at max quanity = very low volatility
  10. D

Withdrawal rejected without any reason whatsoever

Happens, you probably missed a mail with some "questions" so ask support or find that mail :)
  11. D

Help wanted!

You do, many of us has had big losses because of MA messed something up and you already got the usual treatment after that --> nothing happend except some lame words, after many months and support cases ofc its stupid then to "invest" something here, lesson learned only my modest opinion
  12. D

Help wanted!

If Akoz gets a special treatment after spamming support every nub and his dog will do the same - so thats the dead end for everyone So go the judicial way and proof your are right or stop this shit
  13. D

They claimed average for very active hunters is 97,x% thats true, buy ofc if you have a lack of luck, hunt to much in taxed areas or *insert other reasons here* you will be below that
  14. D

95 % back is a scam? Your numbers actually show that this game is pretty fair in therms of rake - you just shouldnt expect to much from skills and gear and dont gamble that much
  15. D

Selling: I will PAY YOU to take my Marksmanship Skills.

worthless skill and some events require to chip down a bit :)
  16. D

High MU on low efficiency weapons?

I guess you should try to hunt when items are "on" - stuff comes in waves - but I agree usually the wave is "switched off" hunting for globals for rewards is another nice idea :) I bet you wouldnt turnover 200 K a month with a Piron PBP and I still doubt this game is "100 % personal lootpool...
  17. D

High MU on low efficiency weapons?

30 % or 70 % efficiency doesnt matter much today, you even will produce bigger globals which can be good for looting L-items, ESI and more
  18. D

Uber: MacMahon Vengeance UL - Aurli Uber Loot Dome 4!!!!

Great loot, sucks I cant hunt there anymore since its taxed :(
  19. D

Question: What’s the smallest level mob you have looted an ESI from?

a few from small Tantillion Cornundacauda Mature But that was years ago, I doubt you will get one out of those today
  20. D

Is this game only for millionaires now ?

If you play only for fun (and dont like to chrunch numbers, excel sheets, mob picking for markup, etc) and your are not wealthy the best advice you can get --> choose another game
  21. D

Suggestion: "Lock item" Inventory function

If I have to be happy about Customer Service like this every logout could be final as well :eyecrazy:
  22. D

Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

This is completely against my experience, of course it's harder to get 10,000 $ from one customer but it's not nearly 10,000 times as hard - ofc you should target people who easily can afford 10 K $ for fun
  23. D

FEN Event Announcement

Not really, but doesnt matter if 60 or 100 --> "Araneatrox Young is easy to hunt"
  24. D

FEN Event Announcement

Great Event, a bit late for me as I sold all my hunting stuff and its to much effort to buy everything back, so I will stay with mining I guess Araneatrox Young is easy to hunt with midlevel skills and stuff, so no need to complain about "uber whine blabla"
  25. D

Server Downtime for Release

Bring back a nice Tantillion spawn :D
Back