Search results

1. Chimp

Achievement: Coolness

Click to enlarge Yay...I'm cool :yay: Now maybe I can get a bit more healthy :D
  2. Chimp

Phone Book and Mobiles

Now, I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before in one form or another but my eyes started to cross by the time I'd scanned through the first 3 back-pages so here goes: A lot of people moan about the size of the fl, me included. MA think they have addressed this matter by cutting a deal...
  3. Chimp

Selling: Shortblades & Anatomy chips

14,700 PED 298 PED 295 PED 265 PED Please PM to buy :cool:
  4. Chimp

Leggo that AC and slap a bottie...

* Yet again, I'd like to get some clarification on opinions about AC's. There's a support in to MA about this regarding a friend. I'm not the greatest fan of them. Can't use one myself anyway or I'd be a hypocrite because of something that happened when I was a little more n00b-ish and opened...
  5. Chimp

Selling: Texture Pattern Matching Skill Implant

Texture Pattern Matching Skill Implant BIDS ENDED Thanks :D
  6. Chimp

How do you find a Mod?

Just how do we know which Mod is on duty at any time? I mean, say if someone had been accidentally given a temp ban or their post had been completely misinterpreted...how would they know who to appeal to? Especially if the mod didn't post an explanation or send a PM about it? Or would they...
  7. Chimp

*cough*...Chimp...

Chimp is back...and 500 EFD to the first person who gets this kicked out of general discussion (proof of the chain involved is compulsory*). 7 FREE efd for anyone who makes me laugh in this thread; 12 if it is game-related. 711 is banned from this comp...he knows why :D I'm gonna love seeing...
  8. Chimp

Rusty bots

Got a strange signal and went searching for the source, as you do. For some reason, the robots had crashed into the sea, just short of land. It appears they discovered electricity and water work a little too efficiently together: Fortunately, I was able to subdue the passing rippersnapper...
  9. Chimp

Implant removal bug

Well this one took me by surprise: Just killed a mob and thought I'd skill heal. Lo and behold, my Implant was no longer inserted. Now since the repair terminal has gotten all nice and started repairing it while inserted, I've had no need to remove it. And I've not had an implanter in...
  10. Chimp

Hurrah, POLICE force?

I happened to get bored and wander into Arrivals tonight. Fortunately, there was an official policeman there. He proceded to insult my Soc and my honour for daring to suggest he might not be sanctioned; then informed me he is an rl policeman. Sadly, being encumbered by vigi, he was unable to...
  11. Chimp

Fashion Police Sentencing

Following a speedy hangover cure of more beer, the judges have returned their verdict of the avatars going through to the final. Please decide which one you like best out of the remaining contestants and vote for them. #1: stefanie firest Click to enlarge #2: Kaitlyn #3: Queen #4...
  12. Chimp

Fashion police

Just for a laugh, and because I've really got into playing 'barbie' with my avatar. I'd like to see best outfits posted here. Rules: 1: must include a srceenshot of avatar 2: all participants should have visited a stylist 3: anyone can participate providing they meet the standards listed in...
  13. Chimp

Lootius blessed...

...Limnea's threesome :D After an interesting afternoon trip to the rig and a nice chat with some Ubers...Star bounced in and shot everyone. We were miffed...as were the Ubers...but we know's our place...and if Star is that desperate for oil, who are we to argue :D So we went hunting...
  14. Chimp

Suntanned, Golden...what a card

Like a fool, I left my goldcard and reader on the desk while my kids used the PC. After they gave it a healthy session under the 60 watt angle-poise they appear to have suffered a bit of a sunburn: Surprisingly, they still work. Anyone's GC or reader work in a more crippled state? Anyone...
  15. Chimp

Atrox senility

Apparantly the Atrox S of Ithica have gone somewhat senile...they keep rushing past you and you have to chase after them to hit them with a carbine: ...though some people can make them gather round: ...but as they can barely hurt you at the moment, they being so confused and all, you can...
  16. Chimp

Failed Ukash transfer

There was a server error when I tried to upload my Ukash voucher and the cash went missing. I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the speed that MA resolved the matter...only 2 hours. MA support are really in my good books today :yay:
  17. Chimp

M & F

Considering the vast proportion of male registrations in the game so far that choose to become female avatars, do you think that MA should display a small mars/venus icon atop the pm window in-game related to registration details?
  18. Chimp

Kitten

Say: "Awwwwwww" :D
  19. Chimp

Politic's...

The thread suggests an etc... So let us etc... ;) Just how high do our esteemed Soc's go in their allegiencies; how many n00b's do they work with...and for what reason; what are the leader's goal's? I have been asked nicely to start a seperate thread, so I have. Who owns your ass... and who...
  20. Chimp

yay...cashcard shipping due...

Entropia have announced they will be shipping their new cashcards at the end of August...this means we'll all be able to finally withdraw our profits from the game. After this, the World seems a better place :yay: Hopefully they will get their Exchange terminals fixed around the same time. I...
  21. Chimp

I have met my Daikiba and...

I have met my Daikiba and I know who (s)he is. This may only be of interest to a certain Soc and a group of people who keep voting for this game daily...oh, and the mods...but wtf cares about multiple accounts.
  22. Chimp

MA is honest

GOLD CARD! Dudes... REAL cash here...even the people who are nOOb's can hack. At least if you have a GOLD CARD! you can be certain that you are the sole person who can access your account ((withdrawl facilities may be slightly more complicated)). This is subject to moderator editing.
  23. Chimp

.0001%

There are several catagories of people who will access this post...to the wasters I say goodbye. This post has one ideal...dealng with current problems. SHOOT THEM is not an option ;P The problems discussed will be of a scientific nature. There IS a drawback to this forum discussion...
  24. Chimp

omg...

Welllllllll...seeing as this has been shifted into forum games, let's treat it as one :D Here's the outline: ...like, it has a speedo, and it changes numbers every time I click it... http://www.speedtest.net/ ...omg :eek: And we better make rules. 1) Define your country 2) Give some...
  25. Chimp

We're waiting for the TRANSFORMERS movie...

...why...is all here... http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown#start
Back