Search results

1. Tha BiGG DoGG

8.7.2 - New Window Mode

08 Nov 2006 Version Update 8.7.2 The Entropia Universe has been updated with VU 8.7.2. Enhancements include: The Entropia Universe can now run in windowed mode. Check the updated Options panel in the Login Window for additional settings. Several teleporters which had sunk underground have...
  2. Tha BiGG DoGG

Tha BiGG DoGG - HOF

I finially got my 1st HOF. I'm at 3.6K Rifle & never got a HOF yet. I have had tons of Globals & all my friends I hunt with have got a few HOFs but not me. I kept the faith in the Almighty Lootius & today was finially my day!!!! Click to enlarge I have went at the Armax in...
  3. Tha BiGG DoGG

Overall Grade Of Entropia Universe

There are great things in the Universe & some bad things that needs fixed. I am taking a poll on what everyone's overall grade on Entropia Universe. Also please reply with the #1 thing you would change in the Universe... Here are a few drinks to those who respond!!!
  4. Tha BiGG DoGG

Entropia Universe around the World

MindArk's David Simmonds, Business Development Director, and Carl Uggla, Director of Special Projects, are keeping busy travelling around the world introducing the Entropia Universe to new audiences. For all those interested in following their travels we've introduced a new...
  5. Tha BiGG DoGG

South Park Plays A MMORPG

The New South Park that premiered tonight with them playing that game that starts with W*W was so funny!!!!!
  6. Tha BiGG DoGG

Sponsorships

I would like to see ingame sponsorships. Like you could advertise a company logo on your armor & receive PED each week wearing it. Or say the longer u wear that sponsor the more PED you receive. Maybe there would be a logo above your avatars head or something when a person moves their...
  7. Tha BiGG DoGG

Knights Elite Circle

-={ Knights Elite Circle}=- Is Now Recruiting Avatars With 2K+ Skills If You Have The Skills To Become Knight Elite Please Contact Us...
  8. Tha BiGG DoGG

Scammer alert, Entropia Most Wanted

Some people are just plain dumb!!! Thanks to FRAPS Got Him Red Handed. Be On The Lookout For This Criminal. Click to enlarge Be On The Lookout For This Criminal Name: sandro Enigma xaero Scam: Upgrade your armor to Nemisis 20 PED
  9. Tha BiGG DoGG

-={ Knights Elite Circle }=-

:boxer:We Are Currlenty Looking For High Skilled Members:boxer: That Would Like To Join A New High Skilled Society. If Interested Please Check Out Our Societies Website It Will Have Many More Features Soon To It As We Grow. Feel Free To Contact Us If You Are Interested...
  10. Tha BiGG DoGG

Spaceship West of Ft. Troy.

Does anyone have any info on the Spaceship west of Ft. Troy? The other night while playing a guy asked me if I wanted to go kill Drones at the new Spaceship west of Ft. Troy. I went & it was something filled with Drones & other Warriors or something protecting the spaceship. We got a few...
Back