Search results

1. NanoTech

HoF: Rocking HOF

decided saterday that should take a look at Rocktropia. was worried a bit cause the teleporter fee, but it payed out with a nice HOF. well all oil again, but who cares. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge but time to come back to home, rocktropia is nice, but too small in my eyes.
  2. Rock-hof 1

Rock-hof 1

3. Rock-hof 2

Rock-hof 2

4. NanoTech

Version 10.7 BUG with right mouse ?

mouse buttons are totally screwed atm, filling support case with details. well just hoping for fast reaction, although i know its MA lol
  5. NanoTech

Blank screenshot

problem gone. lol i switched to german language, no wonder it stopped working hehe. just works in english
  6. NanoTech

Blank screenshot

:eek:wow, fast reaction. nice turn m8 :yay:
  7. NanoTech

Blank screenshot

BUMP i have same system and same problem, was running all fine with versions bfore, but since the new one its deleting the chat.log too fast. even tried with Entropia Tracker Suite_1_0_1_95 again, but same problem. PLZ HELP
  8. NanoTech

Blank screenshot

unfortunaly i have the same problem with Entropia Tracker Suite_1_0_1_103, keeps deleting chat.log. no server communication, no screenshots
  9. NanoTech

1st Mining Global XV

:yay: and this year is still good, after chipped in some surveying(just from 250 to 2k) i got my 1st global not even an hour later. Click to enlarge damn its going to take ages to get all the melchi with the tt extractor out lol
  10. 1st Mining Global

1st Mining Global

11. NanoTech

Neophyte's crafted attachments, Twin Peaks Mall, level 1, 12.

bumpedibump more power to ya
  12. NanoTech

Blank screenshot

hmm seems to work with the login screen, ill give it another try when the server is back up ok working all fine now
  13. NanoTech

Blank screenshot

if we talkin bout the tracker here, theres no option to run in admin or compatibility mode when i rightclick on it. unfortunaly i have the same problem like cash. or maybe im just to stupid to find the installed files from the tracker, in which folder is it????
  14. NanoTech

Anaglyph Entropia (Real 3D)

bump - my inerest some more ppl as it is a 2$ sollution
  15. NanoTech

here some videos, i think its looks better when u see the movement 0DcRMMrIStc ePC9MT_fUAs
  16. NanoTech

well u dont need to buy expensive glasses, using some made of cardboard with colored transparent foil. u just have to get sure they are RED/CYAN-BLUE. Its just working with programs that use D3D/DirectX, OpenGL or software mode does not work. Even tried to use a Stereoscopic Player for videos...
  17. NanoTech

After a friend brought some 3D Posters with the Red/Cyan Glasses, i checked the internet if i couldnt make use of em for my computer. What i found was iZ3D on www.iz3d.com. And the result u can see here. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge This are no post producted screenshots...
  18. Anaglyph Entropia 3d

Anaglyph Entropia 3d

19. Anaglyph Entropia 3d Nr2

Anaglyph Entropia 3d Nr2

20. Anaglyph Entropia 3d Nr1

Anaglyph Entropia 3d Nr1

21. NanoTech

HoF: or maybe Uber-Hof

yeah, thats what i call a happy new year Click to enlarge 85660 Muscle oil, shogun face F and some ammo unfortunaly i couldnt get a fast screen, just got a blank screen after pasted into paint so i had to switch to window mode and make this screen instead
  22. 2584 Hof

2584 Hof

23. NanoTech

WoF Opalo Hunt 4 HoF II

im in, time to give the spider some back what ive got from em bfore :handgun:
  24. NanoTech

New rules on the signatures:

jep thats the new signature rules on forum see here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/145772-new-rules-signatures.html#post1802213 but afaik Entropia Tracker is part of Entropia Forum, so ppl should get this running every tracker premium member payed to have this sig...
  25. NanoTech

New rules on the signatures:

erm, i think u dont get what im talking bout, u just have a link down where normaly the sig is. and theres atm no way to get it running here on EF, when i have the pic like atm, it does not update, cause pic gets uploaded to EF-gallery if i past in the link like that" " i just get a clickable...
Back