Search results

1. Wixe

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

My last uber TT HoF I can't even remember. OK I've just checked EntropiaLife and it says back in 2018. One lucky noob nearby shot like triple times and he received the rest :D
  2. Wixe

Selling: [SOLD] Phantom (M) armor full set

Hi, I am selling Phantom (M) armor full set for like +2150. Recent AH prices are as follows: harness +500, foot guards +170, all the rest +300 totalling as +2170. Better to message me ingame. Thank you in advance. TT is atm like 90 %. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=24
  3. Wixe

Exchange Shares PvP Trading for a Fee

What about making all shares in Exchange Centre tradeable between players again costing the same fee as if they were traded via the Exchange Centre itself? Or a kind of import/export option into and out of the Exchange for a fee? MA would got their fees and players could borrow items. Shares...
  4. Wixe

Selling: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful T0.9

Hi, I am selling Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful T0.9. I am taking offers but I won't accept anything below +6k PEDs and I would like to aim like +6.5k. TT is at 0 PED. Only pure PEDs or CLD/AUD could be part of deal. Thank you in advance. //UPDATE: BO is set to 6500 PED //UPDATE: SOLD for a deal...
  5. Wixe

Selling: Wasp Queen set for uber FAP

Hello, with a friend of mine Ludra we are offering the only for sale 6 pieces/full set of Wasp Queen rare parts. These parts are used in a mission for making uber big heal fap (confirmed by Cyrene devs) which has not been discovered yet so that there is still a posibillity to be the first to...
  6. Wixe

Where is Adj Ares ring?

Isn't it bug that not a single adj ares ring has dropped and many imp ares are dropping? Other type of rings do have adj version. Shouldn't some of imp ares be supposed to be actually only adj? Adj should have about +6% reload since L adds 4% and imp 8%.
  7. Wixe

Buying: Ares Ring Improved

Hello, I would like to buy Ares Imp Ring in the exchange for my 63 AUDs [63*70 = 4410 PED] or maybe less AUDs + PEDs. Thanks for offers. Wixe
  8. Wixe

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds (X)

Hi guys, I am selling marked CLD (X). Left: 5 units Price: SOLD PM me please ingame (Filip Wixe Lehnert)
  9. Wixe

SolarWinds anyone?

Is anybody working in SolarWinds Inc. company? I am just curious if any colleague plays Entropia from this US corporation to talk about EU a bit :D
  10. Wixe

Selling: CLDs

Heya, I've got 20 units left of these CLD for sale @ 1280 PED each. PMs here please. SOLD
  11. Wixe

Selling: Dark Blue Master Coat (M)

Heya, I'd like to sell this dark blue colored Master Coat (M) without any texture, which I've been wearing for almost 6 years now. Post offers here or PM. The price is set +500 BO. I can also sell the Feodora, however it's navy colored. Thanks
  12. Wixe

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

I'm buying deeds for 975 PED each. I prefer contacting me by MSN (LehnertFilip@seznam.cz) or ICQ (201156820) or Facebook PM (here) rather than PMing me here. Thanks
  13. Wixe

Selling: Rare Tier 1 Adj Fap

Summer is almost here and I would need some cash in real life so I offer this nice item for peds or might peds + items especially like Camo/ML/DOA. Current tier is 1.6 ... SB: +33.5k BO: +33.5k
  14. Wixe

Adj FAP Service

Hi, I can provide myself as a medic with Adj FAP. As you all surely know it heals 50 HP per 2.3 seconds for only 2 PECs. I am available most of the time let's say between about 8 am - 23 pm MA time and ofcourse my heal interval is 50-50 HP. If you would like to use my service please let me...
  15. Wixe

Buying: Meckel & Loch ML-45

I'll buy this weapon for +8.5k or tiered one for the same + tiering costs :cool:...
  16. Wixe

ATH: 46137 PED Proteron Old

Hi, I am proud to present you my very first ATH, which came right 10 minutes after my very first hunting solo uber loot ever (1896 PED Proteron Provider) within almost on the day 4 years of my PE career. I was a bit disappointed recently since my the biggest loot untill now was 758 PED Aurli...
  17. Wixe

Selling: Salamander Harness (M) SGA

Anyone (except loosers! xD) bidding +1100 gets it :cool:.
  18. Wixe

Selling: Omegaton Power Claw ME

I will be considering offers +1700 and above... It's unL SIB melee PED/skill maker power fist. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Power_Claw_Mentor_Edition The best offer so far: none
  19. Wixe

Achievement: 1 Day, 2 rewards, 2 SGA & 4 weapons

Today I've managed to get up at 5.30 AM and get the very first Wastelander kill and later in the evening next one :yay:. Screenshots, otherwise it didn't happen :D. Rewards: Click to enlarge 1st kill: Click to enlarge 2nd kill: Click to enlarge CE2 fair enough, isn't it? ps: Yea, it...
  20. Wixe

Selling: Prancer skinned Omegaton Chasers (M,C)

I am selling these Chasers textured by rare Prancer skin. They are full 43 PED TT. I am considering offers +150 and above, about +300 would give them to ya since it's the value of Prancer texture... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. Wixe

Selling: Nemesis Thighs (M)

I am considering offers +350 and above.
  22. Wixe

Is David kidding us?!

Me and friend of mine were working hard on the video and put loads of time into that, my friend didn’t even go to school due to editting (and we are finishing our school in May by final graduation exams which we aren’t 100% prepared at). We had to arrange some meeting with well known avatars and...
  23. Wixe

Selling: Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition

I will be considering offers +1200 and above... It's unL SIB melee PED/skill maker power fist :D. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Power_Claw_Mentor_Edition The best offer so far: SOLD
  24. Wixe

Selling: Selling Nemesis set (M)

Hi, full set of Nemesis (M) will go for +1700...
  25. Wixe

Entropia Universe FTW

Hi, I've just made it for fun, a 20 minutes editting lame work. Enjoy :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CZ&v=LcytHgsTLiI&fmt=18 Oh, and PK rulzZz :cool:!
Back