Search results

1. T

The story of why Im stuck... ^^

Hello everybody, Today i was thinking about mining, so i took my equipment and went to mine near Segna. It was not good not bad, this is not the problem lol. So i was mining when i saw the big atrax land, because i have no gun with me during my mining and no fap i decided to go out of the land...
  2. T

Somes questions

Hello all, I have been mining in eudoria and amerthera, all my glob or hofs (except some cnd globs, hofs ) have been done in amerthera. I m finding really really much more on amerthera bigger claim, more claim ect... Do you think amerthera is best for mining ? Do you have recently good found...
  3. T

back to hunting

Hello all, I have been in entropia universe for 6 years now with a 1year and half a year break. I m back since three weeks i think. I have been mining because i know some good spots and now have some ped in my pocket. Im now looking to come back to hunt. Before i did my break i was hunting with...
  4. T

Stuck in the middle

Hello all i was thinking about playing entropia universe again so i downloaded the game and went to do some drilling. It was not really a good idea because now im stuck in a merp land with a high spown in amerthera in the snow. Do any one has a solution to get out from this place please im...
  5. T

my drilling blog

Hello all I play this game since 3 years and 6 month , i will try to make the more skill i can with 200 ped on drilling and a nearly new avatar. I will do session of 100 probes and write results here.
  6. T

problem cnd

Hello all . Today i went to cnd to try to drill some en mater . I went to cnd with a pilote like each time , when i was in i have some lagg , i was thinking hum its for low time only, and i went to dome 1 north to try to drill . When i was in dome 1 north i have been disconected and since i cant...
  7. T

helmet jaguar f

Hello i want to sell a jaguar helmet f . I want +1120 also selling dna E 60 ped ty
Back