Search results

1. allarom

News: Disturbance notice regarding Server Issues

understandable, nobody assumes that you get it right in the first 21 years
  2. allarom

New Angel

You buy armor for aesthetics, not for protection? You only see back side of this armor when playing Ugly - yes! Would I skip buying when stats are what I am looking for - no!
  3. allarom

News: Genesis Visual Update

logged in as protector of the empire, logged out as antman...
  4. allarom

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

so many UI designers around these days
  5. allarom

Unreal update please...

they add it step-by-step. UE5 vegetation by 2030
  6. allarom

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

What's the point of this post? They cost exactly how much ppl willing to pay for them :D
  7. allarom

Question: How big a team one need for the new Spina instance ?

If we are talking about a small spina cave then a dup/trio is okay with around 300+ combined DPS. Duo/trio spawns broodmother young. Just be sure that those soldier stalkers doesn't one hit you, maybe you need some medstims as well for the pit. Soldier Noble can be tricky as well if you kill it...
  8. allarom

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

They don't even bother to mention the revenue anymore :D
  9. allarom

News: Server Downtime for Patch

I smell even more mayhem extension
  10. allarom

they had to do something to be able to extend the event
  11. allarom

Selling: Selling QR 100 Dmg Enhancer Bp's 1-9 + Skills

cannot solve the equation.... what's the total price?
  12. allarom

Buying: WTB Weapon damage enhancer BP 1,3,4 70+ qr

Send me your offers either here on ingame "allar allarom mark"
  13. allarom

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

yeah, right...
  14. allarom

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

because of the MU of L guns. For example, a mid-level Armatrix series MU costs more than using a 20% efficiency UL gun... set some goals try to minimize your expenses and maximize the output constantly. you will lose at the start of your journey 100%, but it gets better and at least you have...
  15. allarom

explain to me what's the point of "making" a few PEDs per hour? is it fun, is it progress? you can make 100x faster money IRL and have 100x times faster progress in the EU. OP asked how to make further progress in the EU and I said exactly how. the question wasn't about "making" money, it was...
  16. allarom

Buy a UL gun and keep depositing to achieve a certain set of skills to get some good MU. If you are unemployed then withdraw, get a suit, and find a job! These 7p/h suggestions are just ridiculous lol
  17. allarom

heaviest 0.5 MB I've seen
  18. allarom

News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

They have 20+ years fuck up experience
  19. allarom

News: Introducing TWEN Token

what about sweat gatherers, traders, pilots, colorers, fruit collectors, healers, evaders, dodgers, pvpers, translocators, jammers, sculptors, etc. ? why are they all excluded from TWEN? :(
  20. allarom

but they are allowing everyone... no? Even if I check your globals, I can see that you mainly craft hunting-related stuff- it is your own choice what you do in this game. there are no classes/professions in this game that restrict you from hunting
  21. allarom

Enlighten me, all I can see are either hunting-related crafting activity or mining (to support hunting) :D
  22. allarom

Days since

To facilitate future production processes and the quantity of items needed,a modular weapon system has been created, which included a re-design of parameterization and its properties. interesting
  23. allarom

News: Information regarding Withdrawals

Are you protecting MA by saying that the EU is gambling AND a Ponzi scheme? :D
Back