2. Horny

Uber: Few Hofs and Ubers.

Few hits from F.O.M.A 542 Ped 609 Ped 612 Ped 723 Ped x2 1074 Ped 2735 Ped
  3. Horny

Highest on CND

Think this must be it!
  4. Horny

Help: Grafic Problems

Hello. I have been experience some problems playing PE for a short time. Here is a image https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/0/8/9/entropia_bug.jpg I can play a while but then this things start flashing all over the screen and my computer has to be rebooted. Geforce 6600 1G RAM...
  5. Horny

Videocard broken?

i got a big problem......you see the white thing on the screen....i got that all over my screen....any one know how to fix it?? alreddy tryed to install new drivers to my video card....dont work. Click to enlarge And it looks like this after 10 min Click to enlarge
  6. Horny

My First Uber Was A Silent :D

Killed 3 atroxes and let them lay there...prayed to lotius that is whuld be anything good he looked down at my tiny little orange thong and gave me this :P Click to enlarge...so funny because i loted all the 3 troxes at the same time and it lagged like hell :P Any one want to buy it msg...
  7. Horny

Banned??!!

Did anyone got banned for the sweat Protest..??
  8. Horny

Problem whith Tp Chip

I Dont Really get it...every time i try to tp me i get this mesage ...IM STANDING STILL FFS:bomb: ....tryed to rebot eu couple of times but i dosent work...any one got any ide???
  9. Horny

Lucky Miner

I started mining yesterday and it´s going pritty good Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :D
  10. Horny

How to screenshot?

I just wonder how you all menage to take a screenshots just as you get a global..???? Do you have a program that do it or are just fast?? :confused: :confused:
  11. Horny

2 esi in one day :D

well it´s not a big thing but i think it´s nice :P Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. Horny

argo 716 hof

My First :D Click to enlarge
Back