Search results

1. KittyLee

Bright flashy weapons

Bitching on the forum seems the only way to get MA to change anything or give any options. Support cases just gets u a reply about the ULA. So lets see if anyone else has a problem with some of the weapons that have been created that are just to bright and flashy. When MA changed Mind Force i...
  2. KittyLee

Level 4 uber talior lol

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge 5 Garnets woohoo! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  3. KittyLee

Serendipity

So my mom hit this 8.5k molisk scout and bought me a new toy and new armor. Then we went for a trip to CP when this lovely skill showed up Click to enlarge
  4. KittyLee

Atrax mature

so i went to do some hunting and wasnt expecting to get another global with how the past few days have been for me with the 2 molisk globals and the ESI they gave me but here it is. so i guess its not the molisk that like me its the area they are in. :) well good luck everyone and i hope u do as...
  5. KittyLee

Molisk like me :)

so i went hunting the other day and found these 2 nice molisk. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. KittyLee

Ctd

Every time i try to hunt or mine i CTD but for some reason i can build a dance floor. has anyone ever had this problem or does any one know how to fix this problem? When i crash the only thing i get is to send info to MA.
  7. KittyLee

HOF on CND

I went up to CND this weekend for the New years party and also did the events. This event was set up by Kelly. I wasnt expecting this when i found it 5 mins into the event. It put me in first place. I was working really hard to keep first but lost it in the last 2 seconds of the event. So I...
  8. KittyLee

My first hof

well i was doing the FOF the other day and look at what i found Click to enlarge
  9. KittyLee

Not Responding

when i log in the screen goes black and goes to not responding. i checked the requirements everythings green. I am running windows XP SP1. any suggestions on what i should check? Thanks, Kitty Lee
Back