Search results

1. SnowLeopard

Entropia Inventory TreeView

Hi, I haven't played in ages. It was a pleasant surprise that this ancient utility was still being used. Sadly, there is no quick fix; the critical change is removing the first column item number and that's what is causing the regular expression that matches the items list to fail. It is...
  2. SnowLeopard

Interesting Netflix series and movies.

Looming Tower on Amazon Prime.
  3. SnowLeopard

IS EU available in China?

I brought this up in May. OP even commented on thread suggesting MA could not do it..
  4. SnowLeopard

Audited Calypso Land Deeds Revenue 2016

From http://www.planetcalypso.com/cld 2013 Q3/Q4 audit released 2014-07-02 2014 audit released 2015-04-27 2015 audit released 2016-06-03 2016 audit released 2017-08-31
  5. SnowLeopard

Audited Calypso Land Deeds Revenue 2016

If PWC gave MA the audit results in April, why are they only being made public now in August?
  6. SnowLeopard

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.3

Normally, I would agree with that statement... but if it was that difficult to change a mission from non-repeatable to repeatable, considering there are plenty of existing repeatable missions, there is something seriously fucking wrong with the way EU is coded.
  7. SnowLeopard

Essential software to install on new pc?

What's useful to me may not be to the rest of you. I had to use someone else's computer a few weeks ago and it didn't take long to find several utilities I cannot work without. In my humble opinion, some stuff needs to be installed because otherwise Windows is incomplete. SysInternals...
  8. SnowLeopard

ATH: 2nd one for SnowLeopard: 33k Aurli

Sadly, after 9 years, I think I am the exception that proves the rule good things come in threes, or as they say in French, jamais deux sans trois.
  9. SnowLeopard

Eomon Migration 2017 has Begun!

Can you tell me where the mobs with loot are?
  10. SnowLeopard

Question: About the Rep-system

Abusing the rep system is the least of someone's problems if that's what they're doing. Might be a case of really really needing to get laid, smoking a nice spliff with an expensive scotch, or pulling the splintery broom out one's ass.
  11. SnowLeopard

Info: Downloading Entropia 20-30 GB, is like bloatware

Like others are saying, huge install downloads are the new norm. DOOM is free on PS4 this weekend... downloaded some 60GB I think and played only 10 minutes... DOOM not for me. PS. If you have PS4 and find your downloads pathetically slow, run a basic proxy on your PC and set your PS4 to use...
  12. SnowLeopard

Ingame cost tracker

Like many things in EU that are on a counter, if we ask for better tracking of returns enough, we'll eventually hit the counter and it will get done. :wtg: Using the My Items page is far from ideal. Not only does it not show your PED card balance, it also does not show any attached...
  13. SnowLeopard

Everything fixed? No maintenance needed anymore?

It has been 4 weeks since the last downtime for patch, and 6 weeks since the last maintenance-only downtime. Does it mean everything has been fixed and performing maintenance tasks are no longer required?! :eyecrazy:
  14. SnowLeopard

Ready Player One

Is that a Harbinger just past 1 minute mark? Definitely looks like Freddie Kruger just before that.
  15. SnowLeopard

Chat lag! Loot lag! TT lag! Repair Lag!

There's even EMAIL LAG!?!? :eyecrazy: The deposit confirmation email issued at 22:24 Jul 20th was only relayed from MA servers to my ISPs servers at 17:12 Jul 21st. Received: from mail.entropiauniverse.com ([94.31.59.37]) by videotron with SMTP id YbTzdFE3l0p5PYbU1dm7XE; Fri, 21 Jul 2017...
  16. SnowLeopard

Entropia Logo Contest

If my returns weren't so crappy all the time, I'd offer a prize to anyone who can come up with a new 3D logo for Entropia Universe, possibly using the stylized E as the center, similar to these: Instead of this is truth it might say My theory, Your theory, and Loot 2.0. So without a prize...
  17. SnowLeopard

Chat lag! Loot lag! TT lag! Repair Lag!

Seems everything is lagging today! Took nearly 3 minutes after login for Society chat to even become available, and several minutes for messages to appear in other channels (#calypso, #trade). Sold a few things to the TT and it took 30 seconds or so to complete the transaction.
  18. SnowLeopard

Developer Notes 13 - Loot-2.0 Statistics

You forgot an option... the % given is mean (ie straight average) rather than median (actual middle point). Top earners (and losers) are not excluded to give accurate representation of true average. Same as in RL where top earners such as company CEOs boost average salary numbers (which some...
  19. SnowLeopard

Selling: 1 Adjusted 5B

I'll even accept shrapnel... I need the ped to buy ammo.
  20. SnowLeopard

Selling: 9950 Combat Tokens

I'll even accept shrapnel... I need the ped to buy ammo.
  21. SnowLeopard

Selling: 9950 Combat Tokens

9950 Combat Tokens for 400 ped.
  22. SnowLeopard

Selling: 1 Adjusted 5B

One adjusted 5b plate, TT+558, 600 ped. First come, first served.
  23. SnowLeopard

Should Uber Hunters Be Guaranteed TT Profit?

Repeat: define an uber hunter Is it someone who has grinded for years to skill up to level 100 or more and has Killstrike and Quickness unlocks? Or someone with a fat wallet who can afford to buy expensive high-end gear like perfected or seasonal rings, mod-merc level gun, and the armor to go...
  24. SnowLeopard

Is that average (aka mean) or median? And what is the standard deviation? When a few claim they are "waaay above" and many more claim the opposite, I'm quite curious about the variance (and kind of wish I still had my high school math textbooks to give myself a proper refresher). From MA's...
  25. SnowLeopard

I have a funny feeling support is suddenly flooded with requests to obtain same stats for everyone else.
Back