Search results

1. Thwar

popped my HoF cherry

yay! finally got one after 7 months of playing. just missed a screenshot of the swirlies :( lol had to be lyst though
  2. Thwar

DooDoo

so yeah I had to drop some dung to lose some weight. This is in the middle of nowhere..hope its still around yes im sure this has been done before..but hope you enjoy :yay:
  3. Thwar

matrox parhelia

hi, just installed a friends old matrox parhelia 512. I can run 3 screens(3200x800 resolution) on some games and was wondering if it would work on this game. is there any config. file where i can change rez or whatever ?? :confused: any help is appreciated thanx
  4. Thwar

U.S soc?

so, i've been playing for about 5 months now, and the soc im in just doesn't cut it anymore. Being in the USA (pst)I hardly have any soc mates to play with when im on, and im getting bored :( Im looking for an ACTIVE society with alot of US (mature)players . im up to around 2600 rifle I have...
  5. Thwar

shogun.........

so I got some shogun armor, minus face, and some 1A plates. I recently started killing lower level argos and makin a little profit. I thought since my profit was up a little I would get a new gun, and upgraded from the opollo +a103. I got a breer 1a (L) +a103. I'm at 1400 rifle and lost the...
  6. Thwar

what to hunt?

hello all Im new to the forums..been playing for about 2 months. I recently (finally) deposited and was wondering what to hunt. I have about 800 rifle skill using opolo and a103 and I have pixie/goblin armor. I've been hunting west of Billy's graveyard, killing Berycleds(sp) and corn...
Back