Search results

1. MONEY

Price check on RX OpTac x2 Foot Guard (M)

Wanted to see what RX OpTac x2 Foot Guard (M) would be valued at? Looted from RX Heavy Gunner. Thx for your input.
  2. MONEY

45k Shared loot Rex

Been a few months figured i would post this nice little rex shared loot hof :eyecrazy:
  3. MONEY

Selling: Selling Improved Hedoc Mayhem Tier 1.9

Selling Improved Hedoc Mayhem Tier 1.9, please contact JASON KID WRIGHT either ingame or via pm here. I have included a pic with remaining tiers also. GL
  4. MONEY

Uber: He was packing some loot...

:D
  5. MONEY

Selling: Selling Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition tier 4.8

PM JASON KID WRIGHT ingame or PM me here on PCF... Looking to sell fast if the offer is right...
  6. MONEY

Selling: Selling 2 Macrimex Slime's and 1 Mutated Aurli Bone

Selling 2 Macrimex Slime's and 1 Mutated Aurli Bone.... Please contact JASON KID WRIGHT ingame if interested... :cool:
  7. MONEY

Mulmun was holdin some nice Loot...

8. MONEY

19K Mulmun Looter Elite

9. MONEY

Nice loot from Pyro

10. MONEY

Uber: Looted Attack Nanochip X UL on CP! **Contact JASON KID WRIGHT ingame FOR SALE**

Corrosive Attack Nanochip X Looted this while hunting in dome #2 from Kretlin young...Only 3 in game according to entropialife.com...Its for sale please contact JASON KID WRIGHT in game if interested....THX MA :smoke:
  11. MONEY

chomper bone

Looted a Chomper bone today 7.89 tt and was trying to get a good idea of a price currently? :scratch2:
  12. MONEY

Silent Uber from trox young

13. MONEY

Uber: Longtooth loot

Was hunting them for a few days and was losing my ass off until...
  14. MONEY

Missing Eviscerator's?

Does anyone know were the eviscerator's are at now? I looked south of the prots spawn and by the crater and in all the normal spots and couldnt find any.
  15. MONEY

Uber: Fat Sumima 30K

My biggest loot in 4 years so far. :D
  16. MONEY

Need some help please

I am trying to dl the new update and it is downloading @ 48.1kbs and when i test my isp at testmynet.com i get Your connection is: 32216 Kbps or 32.2 Mbps You downloaded at: 3933 kB/s You are running: 562 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 0.26 second(s) Eta is like 9...
  17. MONEY

No loot at all ?

I was hunting bristle hog OA- Stalkers and i would recieve the no loot message like normal sometimes but then when i should have a loot window pop up with loot in it nothing would come up and nothing would be in my inventory i spent about 5k ammo before i stopped hunting, anyone else have a...
  18. MONEY

Need some help

Were can I find high lvl allo other than at cnd?
  19. MONEY

What would you do if you found a spaceship?

Well I am not sure if this the right place for this or not but here goes. Tom TwystedT Twysted and I were out on Another society hunt when he ran into a couple of bots and a space ship he looked around to see if there was somebody coming to claim the spaceship and there was nobody in his or I...
  20. MONEY

2nd Day in Society/1st Society hunt Uber?

My very first Society hunt went rather well. wooooooooot killed Tezlapod Mature for 63ped +Jaguar Female arms. :D I really like my new society :D Click to enlarge
  21. MONEY

How to open up Avoidiance?

I was wondering if anyone could confirm that 2600 in evade still opens up Avoidiance. I am at 2400 in evade and was just wondering. TY
  22. MONEY

Which Gun should I buy.

I have been trying to decided between two different Laser Pistols for around a week now and could really use some help. My hit ability on a laser pistol is 3.7 and crit is 6.1. So I figured I would get either the M2875 or the EWE -EP41 Military. Also I know there are better guns out there but...
  23. MONEY

Price Check: Breer M1A BP not Limited

I looted the Breer M1A bp the other day and so far I have worked the Quality Rating up to 14.5. I wanted to know how much it was worth. TY for any info on this. Also its not limited.
Back