Search results

1. R

Question: Increase Survivability

Thank you! Thank you for all of your answers, it goes a long way to making the game more enjoyable.
  2. R

Question: Increase Survivability

So, my foray into space ended exactly as I imagined it would, I died, no surprise really. Using a Sleipnir with only thrusters I was easily intercepted and destroyed (for only a loss to the pirates, since I had nothing and shooting guns costs money - I didn't really see the point, but oh well)...
  3. R

Help: Looking for Team Mate for Gauntlet

Thank you Thanks for that information, Camp Icarus is pretty busy and it didn't take long at all. Thanks again!
  4. R

Help: Looking for Team Mate for Gauntlet

I'm wanting to do the robot gauntlet that awards that Vivo S10 fap... I've sat around the gauntlet giver guy for a while asking if anyone wanted to team up, but haven't gotten any takers and I'm level 10 in laser sniper, so I don't have too much time left to be able to do it. I'm US West Coast...
  5. R

Combat Token Trader empty

Are you sure? I thought I saw Earth shocker stuff in the Port Atlantis combat dude.
  6. R

Question: Colonist Jumpsuit mission misc questions

I've completed up to the red jumpsuit, but don't really consider it a monumental waste - as it was mostly "Hunt x of This", which helps with your basic skills. The main reason I didn't really consider it a waste though, is because most of the clothes look fairly stupid (the "affordable to a...
  7. R

FYI: Mentor Trifle looking for active disciples

Jones RacingSpider Parsons I'm not sure if there is a maximum skill level for being a disciple either - so much has changed since I've been away.
  8. R

FYI: Mentor Trifle looking for active disciples

Still mentoring? Hi! I'm interested in getting a mentor. I started playing MANY years ago (when it was called project entropia), but stopped playing after my computer died and I got a Mac (it wasn't available for mac for a while). I created a guild of my own for performing mentoring services...
  9. R

Ninja Jacket pics?

Anyone have a picture of their avatar wearing the Ninja High Jacket/Ninja Hood Jacket? I'm thinking of buying one if they are cool enough looking. Thanks!
  10. R

Want to buy Gnome (F) or Rascal (F) L, UL

Hi! I want to buy a full set of Rascal (F) L or UL, or Gnome (F). I want something a little different for "starter - low" armor set. Have a full set of Pixie, but EVERYONE does. lol So, if you can make some low level armor, good for hunting Exars and Combibo, post in here what you can do, or PM...
  11. R

Event: Entropia Forum Team Hunt?!

Ona is right right right ;P Oh man oh man. I'd love to be a part of this, but I'm way out in California. Perhaps we can have a "late night" team hunt for us American folk. :D
  12. R

PEStats 3.1, now with extra "SPUNK"

Yah I'm going to agree with iwasinnamuknow Most people who aren't coders don't know or care what the .NET framework is. You'll have to make it perfectly clear they need to get the 1.1 framework before running your program. Good job on this by the way.
  13. R

Looking for a mentor...

I formed a society specifically to help people become disciples and mentors, however it kinda flopped. The reason it flopped is that people who became disciples did not understand that they would: a) HAVE to deposit to get further ---OR--- b) accept slow progress Giving people ammo money begins...
Back