Search results

1. that pyro

PC on a few items

PC please A-3 Justifier Mk.II 1 22.41 PED Cinclar Precision Scope 1 20.54 PED Cinclar Precision Scope 1 43.81 PED Abrer Laser Sight 1 60.14 PED Abrer Laser Sight 1 27.40 PED E-Amp 13 1 7.22 PED Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator 1 47.15 PED Omegaton A102 1 7.12 PED Omegaton A104 1 9.25 PED...
  2. that pyro

PC: armors

im looking for an armor upgrade and so i want PC for: Vigi (M) + 6As Ghost (M) + 6As and just because: Salamander (M) (w/ and w/o 5Bs) Adj. Laganus arms personal cannon thanks
  3. that pyro

bots returning to rig

Bots have returned to the rig at the time of this posting just FYI :yay::yay::yay:
  4. that pyro

Ironic threads

wow.....just wow: Click to enlarge (i no the "sweat is to high is a joke" btw)
  5. that pyro

Q Entities are now recruiting

As the title says Q Entities are now recruiting. We are a relatively new society with 29 members and we are looking for a few new members to join the ranks. Applicants should not be new (must have their own equipment) but we will take new players in the future. Applicants must be active and fun...
  6. that pyro

Marksmanship unlocked

[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] i finally unlocked marksmanship wooooo:yay:
  7. that pyro

new wools

i've never crafted n my life so dnt flame for my seeming newbiness :laugh: but yea heres my question: what are the new wools for? do the have their own use on certain bps such as generic leather and molisk buttons or is it added in like the skins? my reason for asking is ive just looted a small...
  8. that pyro

hopefully a bug

as the name says...hopefully a bug....or mayb a product of MA's creativity...Kingfisher crossed with robot??? lol[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  9. that pyro

art of wars day with the Eomons...gratz

i was out takin shots at snarksnots and takin a few pics when i came across the art of war huntin party and couldnt help but stop to take a few shots Art of war had a good day on the Eomons... caught a few mid way and they kept em rollin im sure after i left....gratz on that Optima; Neo Sharp...
  10. that pyro

lvl unlocks?

how do you know when u can tame other, higher mobs what skill controls this?
  11. that pyro

skilling

i've always been told as a newb that the opalo is the best way to go for skillin until around 2000 skill lvl or whenever maxed (varied person to person) but i found after switching to an A3 justifier MK I after 500 skills i hit a kiled mobs effectively and gained skills quicker the idea of...
  12. that pyro

buying hair stylist toolkit

nvm nvm the item i was seekin has been acquired....can someone delete this thread
  13. that pyro

my rig trip :)

Click to enlarge Great tp huh? lol
  14. that pyro

skills required to graduate

i got a question on the skills required to graduate discipleship... is it random or does every1 get the same requiremnets
  15. that pyro

wtf is rong with this picture

midgets...or....CLOWNS!!!?!??!?!?!?! Click to enlarge
Back