Search results

1. Mia

After a VERY extended break...

Thanks ;) I hope to be spamming with globals and hofs again soon ;):laugh: just need to get my bearings (should have seen me trying to walk last night) Bahaha
  2. Mia

All I had to do was send support my photo ID ... they had my account back for me in a day :yay:
  3. Mia

A couple questions: Craft with my phone? How? Where do I go to find info on this?? Plates Vs fapping? you mean amour plates? or is there something new? AHHH So much new stuff Is the Justifier MK II still a decent weapon?
  4. Mia

You still play?? ;) I am curious as to how many I know from "back in the day" still play :laugh:
  5. Mia

Nope, I threw out my gold card and have not logged in since 2008 lol
  6. Mia

Hmm... maybe because I was using gold card? I don’t know... well I’m glad I don’t have to start over ??
  7. Mia

Why do you say that I’m lucky?
  8. Mia

Hey everyone, I have decided to come back after almost a decade of not playing... that being said, I still have my old account :yay: I am super happy about that, but out of curiosity what are the major changes? in Gear/Hunting , crafting and mining? Is CND still good for mining and what about...
  9. Mia

Hehehe yes you do!! where are they? :P

Hehehe yes you do!! where are they? :P
  10. Mia

Mia is back with a BANG!

Well after an extended break I have come back only to find that I've still got the magic touch!! :yay: Click to enlarge
  11. 6k Gazz

6k Gazz

12. Mia

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

Hmmm let me see how about 418? :)
  13. Mia

17820 PED Miner Bot

WOW :wtg: Good job Hun! :) :yay: Guess MA Gave you an early Birthday present hay? :P
  14. Mia

Mia Crafts in Canada :)

hehehe ty, clicked it ALL myself :O don't even want to think how much ped in materials it cost to get it :S hehe aiming for 100QR now :)
  15. Mia

Mia Crafts in Canada :)

Well I had quite a bit of luck in England, but now that I'm home, Yeah sorry Ripper Loki didn't succeed with the stealing of my passport, although come the day to leave I kinda wish he had :( Well anyways.... Another Uber, my 2nd highest crafting :yay: some nice diamonds :wtg: but no nice BP's...
  16. 5KOA

5KOA

17. Mia

Yay England!!!

I wouldn't doubt it tbh... Him & Ripper have been trying to come up with plans to keep me here... Ummm soooo think you could be getting some nice hofs too Hun :)
  18. Mia

JBC Estophyl Silent HoF

:wtg: GRATZ :) and yes I'd definately say this belongs in UBER section :P
  19. Mia

Rutuba shins

Ummmm all I have to say is: :whiner: How about you deposit as much as I do?? try that one mate :whiner: and ty for the Gratz or the lack of... :P
  20. Mia

Yay England!!!

Ummm because of you YES THATS IT :) hehehe :cowboy::whistle::smoke::saint:
  21. Mia

Yay England!!!

Wow what Can I say, in the last week and 1/2 since I've been here, this is now my Ummmm my 7th HOF and my 5th Uber?? Think I might just consider moving here? :O :wtg::yay::wtg: Click to enlarge
  22. miaOA3

miaOA3

23. Mia

Rutuba shins

Well Loki and I went spider hunting... we stumbled across this poor lil Atrox Prowler and he gave us this nice new piece of Armor... Click to enlarge It is on auction atm if anyone is interested :)
  24. rutubashins

rutubashins

25. Mia

Uber # ???

Hey!!!!! I said we'd go when we were going into town next anyways :P FFS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back