Search results

1. Mia

After a VERY extended break...

Hey everyone, I have decided to come back after almost a decade of not playing... that being said, I still have my old account :yay: I am super happy about that, but out of curiosity what are the major changes? in Gear/Hunting , crafting and mining? Is CND still good for mining and what about...
  2. Mia

Mia is back with a BANG!

Well after an extended break I have come back only to find that I've still got the magic touch!! :yay: Click to enlarge
  3. Mia

Mia Crafts in Canada :)

Well I had quite a bit of luck in England, but now that I'm home, Yeah sorry Ripper Loki didn't succeed with the stealing of my passport, although come the day to leave I kinda wish he had :( Well anyways.... Another Uber, my 2nd highest crafting :yay: some nice diamonds :wtg: but no nice BP's...
  4. Mia

Yay England!!!

Wow what Can I say, in the last week and 1/2 since I've been here, this is now my Ummmm my 7th HOF and my 5th Uber?? Think I might just consider moving here? :O :wtg::yay::wtg: Click to enlarge
  5. Mia

Rutuba shins

Well Loki and I went spider hunting... we stumbled across this poor lil Atrox Prowler and he gave us this nice new piece of Armor... Click to enlarge It is on auction atm if anyone is interested :)
  6. Mia

Lol Uberments

Well ummm no words but..... WOOT :) Click to enlarge boring Rubies thats it but hey, its 3.3K :)
  7. Mia

Uber # ???

well after trying so hard to be the first colonist to discover something and no success hehe I get a nice hof :) Click to enlarge Seems Loki is my lucky charm :) lets hope he doesnt implement a HOF tax for getting them in his house :S
  8. Mia

Vast Garcen

Well Ummm I haven't quite decided which is my lucky charm, being in england or being in england with Loki :S but regardless.... :eek::wtg::yay: I hit another nice claim N of Shinook ... Click to enlarge
  9. Mia

Mia mines in England :)

Well, apparently mining in England is good :) my first day I got a small 270 ped hof, and 2nd day I got this beauty :) Click to enlarge :yay::wtg::yay: Almost as good as being here with Loki ..... Well... ummm..... Anyways, I'm happy :)
  10. Mia

New Soc Recruiting

Well, after searching for a society best fit for me, I didn't really find what I was looking for, so, Loki & I made our own soc "Ornate Mirage" So we're recruiting... Requirements: 100Kish skill or better (some exceptions made for the right people) :) Sense of Humor Active, as in every day...
  11. Mia

Running out of titles :S

Ok I know its kindof boring, but I post in Uber loots to keep track of my Ubers for personal reasons... Well and ummm i'd be lieing if I said I didn't like the attention :ahh: Sooo another Uber notch on my belt :silly2: Click to enlarge
  12. Mia

Mia Looking for Soc

Well as the title says, Mia is on a search for the society that will be her new home.... Hmmm what to say here, I'm looking for a society with mid level players, tbh I don't want to be in a society with a bunch of noobs even tho I am still one in a way, but I don't want to be bombarded with...
  13. Mia

Here I go again :P

Hehe well what can I say, I was low on ped and borrowed some from my sweet lil Loki and TADA! :wtg: Click to enlarge the bp is nothing special tho :( ahh well next time :P hehehe
  14. Mia

Mia Hits Another :)

Well what can I say, was Running REALLY low on PED (my habbits are expensive) and well I never learnt to budget, so with my last ped I bought some OA103's and set out to my fave mining spot N of Shinook.... 20 some bombs in..... WOOT Click to enlarge 167 ped shy of a tower :( hehehe
  15. Mia

Mia & Loki @ CP

Well Loki asked me if I wanted to go to CP, so off we went, Dome 1 sucked, dome 2 sucked, we went to dome 4 and our 2nd mob... TADA! Click to enlarge Always fun hunting with you Loki ;) Next is ATH :D
  16. Mia

Another One....

Mia gets another Uber :P this came after I did a 200 click OA run with only 9 successes so, not really ahead, but still nice to hof :) Click to enlarge
  17. Mia

Weeee... :D

Heheh ok so out of 10 OA104's I only got 1 uber, when I was done my last mining run, I decided why not see if I can get another Amp Uber with another OA bp and well..... OA 103 with 27 clicks... hope this cycle stays :) Click to enlarge
  18. Mia

Mia strikes again :)

Well after I got my OA101 hof and looted the OA104 bp, I decided to click it myself and didn't do too bad considering I did 1/2 on condition rofl... well I went to sleep and had a dream I got a durulium ATH.... well I said what the heck, and went N of shinook with my trusty OA104's :) Didn't...
  19. Mia

Another Uber

Well after getting a nice Gazz hit, decided to do an OA run, got this nice hof: Click to enlarge And then i look to see what BP, its a 50 click OA104bp :D Click to enlarge
  20. Mia

XXI Lyst

Hehehe so not much to say except WOOT :) 2 Ubers today, guess my luck is back ;) Click to enlarge
  21. Mia

XXI Cald

Well I haven't gotten an Uber in quite some time, changed soc's and my 2nd Day in Morbid Angels, I get this BEAUTIFUL hof :) Click to enlarge hmmmm guess I need a new siggie :S
  22. Mia

Very Nice OA Run

Well what can I say, those crafting machines are worse than slots, so here I go again... decided to do another big run, 5 clicks in I get: Click to enlarge BP is MA 102 45 clicks then, 1 min later... Click to enlarge WOW
  23. Mia

Another Nice OA101

Well after going from lvl 5.5 in attachment engineering to lvl 8 (do the math on how much ped i spent hehehe) I got another Crafting Uber :) (I still havent unlocked bpc btw) Skills are: Attachment technology: 476 Manufacture Attachments: 903 Engineering: 1456 Click to enlarge
  24. Mia

6k OA101

Well after seeing Rick-Chi's OA101 Hof, and telling him how much I hate him (in a joking manner of course) I spent 4K making OA101's and was getting worried I'd lost it all... then it happend.... My biggest Hof yet! Click to enlarge Bp is shearXR70 with 49 clicks, nothing special
  25. Mia

XXII Oil

:yay: Well I was on CND again, did 2 or 3 runs with OA103's and MA105's and got nothing spectacular was down about 1K and I was on my last MA105 and then it happened :yay: My 3rd :tower: Click to enlarge My lucky streak is back!!! GL to all
Back