Search results

1. C

MindArk's net sales and profit after financial items increase significantly in Q4 2023

MindArk PE AB (publ) ("MindArk" or the "Company") expects to report results for the fourth quarter of 2023 that are higher than current market expectations. The Company estimates that net sales for the fourth quarter of 2023 will amount to approximately 45-47 MSEK. This represents an increase of...
  2. C

Buying: AP-42 Burn (Full set)

Got them. Thank you!
  3. C

Selling: Ecotron v.15e Prototype Tier0

SOLD. Enjoy. :)
  4. C

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LR-20 Adjusted

Tokens sold.
  5. C

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper (M)

SOLD. Enjoy your purchase.
  6. C

Buying: Ares Ring Modified

Got it. Thanks!
  7. C

Selling: Halloween Strongboxes

7.5 PED each. I'm open to trades in the form of AUD / CLD but if you have something else in mind don't hesitate to ask. Good discounts for bulk orders! Shoot a PM my way if interested - in-game or forum.
  8. C

Buying: Halloween Strongboxes

Thread closed. Got all I needed. Thanks!
  9. C

Buying: Sollomate Busho

Looking to pick up one of these for my nostalgia collection. If you have one and want to part with it let me know. ;)
  10. C

Selling: Selling a few UL items.

A-3 Justifier Mk.V 2.8 +1250 Angel Armor (M) - SOLD Camo Arms Urban Stalker 2.8 SOLD Dante SOLD Jolly Christmas Mask +100 Jolly Christmas Pants, Shirt +200 (each) (Whole set for +450) All Male parts First Official Christmas Tree +200 Zero Legend Blazer +80 Zero Legend Chinos +80 Zero...
  11. C

(Spoiler) Thoughts on the new Arctic area

Before I start this somewhat of a rant, I went to the new Arctic location with very high expectations and with an open mind. There are some good points, but also some more bad points that I have not seen people mention in the other threads. I also want to know how other people feel about this...
Back