Search results

1. Shackleton

I still miss____

Yeah I miss the strange unexplained features like these things and those signs And I miss that HUD now I look at those pics again lol Is the giant mushroom still there?
  2. Shackleton

Uber: My personal ATH - Furor Skull

Gratz Dan :eek:
  3. Shackleton

Achievement: I can has Blue Print Comprehension?

Nice one Dan! Must've taken you a lot of basic filters to get there :P Oh and i will try and log on again soon to give my gratz to all these fofw achievements lately!
  4. Shackleton

Uber: Acid Root Tower.

fkin hell Pike, that's amazing! :dunce: Maybe you'll have the cash to buy a wig for your avatar now...
  5. Shackleton

Nah don't think so, it just looked really familiar! Used to spend too many afternoons there when...

Nah don't think so, it just looked really familiar! Used to spend too many afternoons there when trying to avoid working...
  6. Shackleton

My First Uber 5k Warrior Generation 4

I was confused for a while, thought i'd maybe just imagined it last year :scratch2: gratz again Radio :D
  7. Shackleton

1 Mining Tip Each

That's good advice, kind of links in with don't mine when drunk :laugh: Try just dropping 1 bomb at each tp on CND, going to do something else for a while and then repeating it a while later - you'll be surprised how many claims can be found within feet of the tps :ahh:
  8. Shackleton

To the People of Scottland!!

yeah uisgebeatha's a great pub, used to spend way too much time in there :laugh: Oran Mor in Glasgow's also got a pretty huge whisky collection! You can get a train up the west highlands from Glasgow to Fort William through some pretty incredible scenery, it goes right through rannoch moor, one...
  9. Shackleton

Help: Advice for a first-time CND Miner

Good luck, if things are bad mining then it's always good to do some hunting, log out, have a beer, watch the football or whatever and come back later on, usually find that works better for me than just keeping on dropping bombs in the hope that luck will improve :laugh:
  10. Shackleton

HoF: My very best!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
  11. Shackleton

Ore/EnMatter unlocks

I don't have a theory on 'unlocking' ores though, and I did read the thread... Just having a few people say when they first found an ore doesn't really prove anything! I was just asking what evidence you had for your theory except for that disciple story? :scratch2: Or what made you come up...
  12. Shackleton

Ore/EnMatter unlocks

I corrected it for you ;) Although if you have any evidence otherwise i'd like to hear it...
  13. Shackleton

not funny

I like how it is at the moment, the rush to get there first is good fun :laugh:. Understand how you feel though since there's no indication that the ship is anyones to claim. Maybe they should make a warning on the finder saying that it is there for eveyone to get to like the pvp4 alarm?
  14. Shackleton

ATH: My first ATH (18k iron)

Nice to see gambling paying off :laugh:
  15. Shackleton

Ore/EnMatter unlocks

Well i'd bet you that if you started a new avatar and went to the right places you could find almost all those ores once the 211 is maxed, it does make a nice difference over the TT finders. There are lot's of places on Amethera without lyst... You never think that the reason that totally new...
  16. Shackleton

Ore Amps - How do they work!?!?

Taken from somewhere in that usual arrogant rant of a post :eek: If you'd mined a lot with different sized amps on the planet and CND then you'd know that isn't true at all it... perhaps it just appears that way with OA 103s on CND. If you keep records of the actual claim size and not just the...
  17. Shackleton

Ore/EnMatter unlocks

That is just so much nonsense :laugh: Why would you think that you can 'unlock' certain ores? With a maxed 211 you can find almost everything, I know i've found gold and langotz at about levels 3-5 after chipping out. And since I chip out prospecting and geology every time I can fill a chip...
  18. Shackleton

Just size XXIII to go...

Thanks all :) Yeah amped with a 105, been through a few hundred of them since my last uber! Will return all the peds to the loot pool at CND soon enough :D
  19. Shackleton

Just size XXIII to go...

Bit of a shock since I haven't had an uber in almost a year! :ahh: Click to enlarge Now to find a rich claim and i'll have found everything up to size XXIV, not going to worry about size XXV... :silly2:
  20. Blaus hof

Blaus hof

21. Shackleton

Spaceship ethics.

Should definitely stay how it is, a bit of excitement, the chase to reach the ship first before someone else does - and how else would you get funny threads like this if they stopped it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/16336-opinions-please.html?highlight=spaceship...
  22. Shackleton

indi indi indiman. Thanks for stealing my spaceship

Yes they are definitely spawned by a miner, always at the same distance away from where you drop the bomb. And it's part of the game, they spawn, you chase to get there first, if someone else gets it well lucky them. Yeah i'd be shouting at the screen but it's all part of the fun :laugh...
  23. Shackleton

Hansidian on CND?

dome 21? :confused:
  24. Shackleton

Entropia Rites of Passage

Heading out to the wilderness to mine ... without bombs :(
  25. Shackleton

Doesn't ANYONE play for FUN?!?

Well it isn't really that fun a game, unless you like endlessly pointing and clicking at unintelligent mobs... :silly2:
Back