Search results

1. Syrinx

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier IV

Selling Melee Trauma Amplifier IV Does 20 Electric Damage Post or PM offers ~Syrinx
  2. Syrinx

FYI: ROCKtropia Missions

Here is a List of the Missions I have completed on Rocktropia I'll try to include some info about where to pick up some of them, coords will be in (xxxx, xxxx). My notes aren't that organized, so please feel free to correct me or copy and paste the info and make a more complete listing :)...
  3. Syrinx

Selling: Merry Mayhem Helmet (M)

*Sold* Male Merry Mayhem Helmet SB 8k BO 8k PM me First come, first served! *Sold*
  4. Syrinx

Achievement: Commandooooooooooo

:yay: :wtg: :cheer: I did it!!! Unlocked Commando!! It was 2yrs 11months hard work!! And, altho u all might not believe it, it is NATURAL. I'm not against chipping just always spent peds on gear and ammo. :cool: Click to enlarge Rock n Roll Baby, next goal 200 HP :dance:
  5. Syrinx

Selling: His & Her Full Jaguar Armor(M &F)

Price Reduced! For Sale His & Her Unlimited Jaguar Armor Full Sets!! Female set: tt+16.5k Male set: tt+18.5k (tt=606.4) Buy these 2 armor sets together for you and your hunny and get a 1k discount, thats a total of tt+34k or 1 Adjusted Fap for both sets
  6. Syrinx

Selling: Dr Duchev's Logs CHEAP

All Sold :)I'm selling logs, 50ped each or buy them all for 250ped (New price: 225 for whats left!) 1 x2 2 x2 3 4 SOLD 6 7
  7. Syrinx

Selling: or Trading Dr. Duchev's Logs

I'm trying to put together a full set of the Duchev's Logs: I'm looking to sell or trade: 1, 2, 16, 18 I'm looking to aquire: 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19 Make a proposal or PM me please :)
  8. Syrinx

HoF: 9K Kreltin Old HOF

My first solo biggie!!! :yay::yay: :wtg::wtg: ~Syrinx
  9. Syrinx

Buying: Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

Hey I'd like to buy this cute little gun, sooooooooooo pm me if u have one to sell :) Thanx, ~Syrinx
  10. Syrinx

Selling: Design Skill Implants

Color Matching Skill Implant 7.09 PED Start bid: 1600 PED Coloring Skill Implant 17.65 PED Start bid: 7500 PED Make Textile Skill Implant 7.02 PED Start bid: 1300 PED Material Comprehension Skill Implant .65 PED Start bid: 250 PED I've started bids well below market! You can pm with...
  11. Syrinx

Selling: in game auction

< deleted >
  12. Syrinx

B: Female Jag Arms & Helmet

Looking to buy female Jag arms & helmet. PM me please. Syrinx
  13. Syrinx

Buying Full Set Boar Armor (F)

Looking for full set of female Boar Please PM me with your mark up... I will also consider buying parts ;)
  14. Syrinx

Happy Birthday Beckka Javelin Jollliff

:birthday: Happy Birthday Javy Baby!!! :birthday: Hope its the best day and year ever!!!!!!! :yay: :yay:
  15. Syrinx

MDA Unlocked!!!!!

Yay!!! :yay: I unlocked Melee Damage Assesment! :yay:
  16. Syrinx

Keeping The Ball Rolling

I've had a good first couple of days in 2007. I do love to hunt argos ;) Look at my critical hit, WOOT. I love my sword too! :love: Too bad that silly argo got in the way of my luvly screenie, hehe.
  17. Syrinx

2 Globals for 1st day of 2007

:yay: After my very first HOF on New Year's Eve, I got these 2 globals the next day. I hope I can keep the ball rolling :woohoo:
  18. Syrinx

Syrinx First HOF WOOT!!!!

I'm sooooo excited! :yay: My first HOF! I've been playing for 6 months now, and I've been sweating for the last 3 days to get some ped to do a little more hunting. My hubby, aka John Killer Pureheart, made a little depo today and gave me 200ped to hunt with him. I was down to my last...
Back